Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-01-2011

that things dope

nice thread ill update when i pick up some new clothing
blink
Level 26
Subtract from blink's ReputationAdd to blink's Reputation blink is on the rise to fame blink is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to blink Send a message via MSN to blink
07-01-2011

Just bought a bunch of XL shirts from Pro Club...but I should really shrink them down so they fit right.
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
07-01-2011

I figured this thread would do
http://www.thehaloforum.com/complete...le-thread.html

close enough at least

Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-01-2011

read the 1st page, kids clothes suck
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
07-01-2011

Six of these for work

myzo
Spamming Noob
Subtract from myzo's ReputationAdd to myzo's Reputation myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to myzo
07-01-2011

polo and locoste. thats essentially all I wear, with an occasional random band / concert / restaurant tshire
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
07-01-2011

Cargo shorts and shirts from threadless.com and switch it up with band tshirts

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Yeshwa
Paper Money
07-01-2011

i like huf, a rare stussy shirt might catch my eye. hundreds iight too.

i have a lot of boutiques around where i live with streetwear, pretty nice
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
07-01-2011

I have a pair of HUF skate shoes and one of their tees. Play Cloths is pretty cool, just never came around to buying any. Been a while since I really went out looking for brand names. It's summer time, so typically you'll find me in cargo shorts, a white tee, and some shoes that'll break your neck.

The Hundreds opened their New York store a few months back. I bought this jacket there.

Last edited by Smuttny; 07-01-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Muggsy
Level 30
Subtract from Muggsy's ReputationAdd to Muggsy's Reputation Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Muggsy
07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzo View Post
polo and locoste. thats essentially all I wear, with an occasional random band / concert / restaurant tshire
Lacoste*
Seems we have somewhat same taste in upper attire. I wear a lot of Polo, Lacoste, but lately I've just been buying a lot of Nike Tee's. As for jeans/pants, I wear mostly Guess Jeans. I used to be a huge sneaker head, but I've grown out of that stage.