Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Morpheus414
Level 26
Subtract from Morpheus414's ReputationAdd to Morpheus414's Reputation Morpheus414 is legendary Morpheus414 is legendary Morpheus414 is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Morpheus414
09-18-2006

HA! HA! They bleeped out Riddcik!(I spelled it wrong to see if the censor would pick that up)! ha...
Morpheus414
Level 26
Subtract from Morpheus414's ReputationAdd to Morpheus414's Reputation Morpheus414 is legendary Morpheus414 is legendary Morpheus414 is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Morpheus414
09-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles
Suspense 70:
  1. V for Vendetta
V for Vendetta isn't really a suspense movie; it's more like drama/action. It still kicks ass, though.
CPL Dishy
Level 17
Subtract from CPL Dishy's ReputationAdd to CPL Dishy's Reputation CPL Dishy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CPL Dishy
09-19-2006

Waiting is the funniest movei I have literally ever seen!
GT: S0uldishwasher

GT: S0uldishwasher
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
09-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus414
V for Vendetta isn't really a suspense movie; it's more like drama/action. It still kicks ass, though.
Yeah possibly, but I don't make the classification. Some idiot on a high horse does.

Oh and from now on I am going to be rating the movies that come out each week before they come out for you guys.

Consequentially this week sucks but the best movie so far next week is Beowulf and Grendel. Small title, but better than the rest of the crap that comes out today. B- I will review the rest of next weeks movies over then next couple days as I watch them.

This week:

Stay Alive - not worth it. D+

Hard Candy - not horrible. C+

Stick it - Better than Bring it On 3 but still horrible D

Life with Earl Season - B+ Good little series if you have nother else to watch. But I think there is a list of movies somewhere that you can pick something better to see. ...

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
xReV
Level 12
Subtract from xReV's ReputationAdd to xReV's Reputation xReV is a novice
09-19-2006

OMFG Clerks FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Are Pro
I know the meaning of life, but im not telling. I pinky swore with God :P
Full Metal MerK
Level 21
Subtract from Full Metal MerK's ReputationAdd to Full Metal MerK's Reputation Full Metal MerK is a novice
09-21-2006

i wonder if jackass 2 will make it on the list
Introduce a little Anarchy.
Rippt1de
Level 28
Subtract from Rippt1de's ReputationAdd to Rippt1de's Reputation Rippt1de is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Rippt1de
09-22-2006

Wow my favorite movie ever is the Shawshank Redeption, it has a great plot and is never boring. Morgan Freeman is amazing in this movie.
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
09-22-2006

9/26

Drop Dead Sexy: Jason Lee movie. Kinda weird but ok. C+ Comedy with some twists.

Down in the Valley: Good movie. Edward Nortan, Evan Rachel Wood.
Sexy Western love story type in a modern world. Add a bit of psychological distress and twisted psychosis and there ya go. A-

the Lake House: Date move all the way. Keanu reeves and Sandra bullock both lived in the same house only a year or so apart and are able to trancend time to communicate and flirt. It is bearable if the girl is alright you are watching it with. B

10/03
Thankyou for Smoking: Great film. Big tobbaco, big cast, great acting. Enough said. Definate rental for the week. A -

Edmund: William H. Macy plays the bizzaro world version of Crash well with a great supporting cast. Covers race, money, distress, sex, etc etc only in a bizzaro world fassion. But it didn't quite meld together the way I would expect with the ensemble it had. B, but a solid B.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Fr1
Level 16
Subtract from Fr1's ReputationAdd to Fr1's Reputation Fr1 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Fr1 Send a message via Yahoo to Fr1
09-25-2006

In my opinion Kingpin wasnt very funny. Didn't make me laugh at all. But thats just me.

.: SerpentInBlainZ :.
Level 20
Subtract from .: SerpentInBlainZ :.'s ReputationAdd to .: SerpentInBlainZ :.'s Reputation .: SerpentInBlainZ :. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .: SerpentInBlainZ :.
09-28-2006

I might need to start watching movies again. Man am I out of touch. I thought Doom and Resident Evil were good? Who'da thunk it?
*Copy and paste this into your sig if you have ever been TsKed or had a similar experience before.*

2v2 Team
SerpentDestroyz
LL Stat1c LL

Add me and static for 2v2s and FFAs. :)