Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
01-14-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post

I have never played this, but there's characters from it in Smash Bros, and I do have a 3DS. Might try it.
Lucina and Robin are from Fire Emblem: Awakening, which is a 3DS game. Get that one! =)
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
Sausy
Level 15
Subtract from Sausy's ReputationAdd to Sausy's Reputation Sausy taps Cortana Sausy taps Cortana Sausy taps Cortana Sausy taps Cortana Sausy taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Sausy
01-17-2015

One word...YES. I creamed my pants when I saw this news the day of Nintendo Direct. I am so hyped about this game, because of course I love Fire Emblem. This makes me pretty enthralled though, as I feel like they're hinting at some awesome new additions coming to the games. The golem (or rock monster or whatever) in the trailer was the thing I was most intrigued by. I can't think of a monster being that size since probably Sacred Stones.

But Mark, I highly recommend you get Fire Emblem: Awakening (which is for the 3DS as Nick said). It's worth every penny.