Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
chico 93
Level 30
Subtract from chico 93's ReputationAdd to chico 93's Reputation chico 93 is on the rise to fame chico 93 is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to chico 93
11-24-2014
Default I need a new laptop and i need your help!

Soooo i need to get a new laptop and idk what to get i dont wanna spend a shit load but i dont want a piece of shit im gonna be using it for capture xbox one gameplah on my Hd PVR 2. Id also like to edit a little on it soo any suggestions?
Twitter: @Amastrocicco
GT: CHICO 93
www.youtube.com/chico10193

stormy
Level 38
Subtract from stormy's ReputationAdd to stormy's Reputation stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided
derricki
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from derricki's ReputationAdd to derricki's Reputation derricki is on the rise to fame derricki is on the rise to fame
11-24-2014

Lenovo G505s is the only one that comes to mind
derricki
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from derricki's ReputationAdd to derricki's Reputation derricki is on the rise to fame derricki is on the rise to fame
11-24-2014

The quality of lenovo is great.Budget is around $500, some also suggested looks like http://pcgamerhome.com/gaming-laptops-under-500/