Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Wanny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,233
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
#181
01-17-2014
Default

Thats just what you say apparently when someone is better at Lol then you
RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RIP's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 15,906
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
#182
01-17-2014
Default

Wannys been riding my dick so hard since he started playing however long ago, I never really wanted to play with him then so he started resenting me for it, now that he's in rihanna league he realized that I'd still wouldn't play with him it wasn't because of his rank but rather because he's just a shitty whiteboy with delusions of grandeur.

I have no problem with anyone in here but I find pretty comical that he takes literally every little chance he can muster to drop a passive aggressive quip about my rank when both me and him know how much a of literal microscopic fuck I give about rank in general.

@Scott You don't count mayne you're using the same damn aimbot LoL you used on me on H2 you britannic horsetrung muddblood.
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Wanny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,233
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
#183
01-17-2014
Default

I don't think I've ever invited you to a game. The only time I ever played with you was when qwimby invited me. Get over yourself man. I've been in the same skype call for 3 years, played with the same people Chao, Slow, Uthomic, Chip, Xyox, etc. Good try though my man
RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RIP's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 15,906
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
#184
01-17-2014
Default

Keep lying through your teeth I have plenty of people I could vouch for what I'm saying since I'd always laugh on Skype with m y boys about all the inv's to games you would spam.

Not to mention the countless messages you'd send me (begging) to play ranked with you.

Be happy you can't save logs on league or you'd be embarrassed at how fucking exposed I'd have you.

Keep on right ahead telling yourself and others that what I'm sayings bullshit because at the end of the day you're the one that knows what I'm saying is true and it gives you Indian tears.

Time to go out and enjoy my Friday y'all go ahead and have a good one. #lata
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Wanny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,233
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
#185
01-17-2014
Default

Cmmon man, I wouldn't beg someone to play rank with me if you were always below me =/. Also hope you get some MAD pussy this friday night, grow that ego even more bro.
bjorn_248
Bumbling Buffoon
bjorn_248's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: THF IRC
Posts: 5,296
Subtract from bjorn_248's ReputationAdd to bjorn_248's Reputation bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to bjorn_248 Send a message via Skype™ to bjorn_248
#186
01-17-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
i've never been bronze

are you forgetting that i got diamond 5 after 55 wins in ranked because i played normals so much
I've never been bronze either. I was placed into silver and then played riven until I hit gold before S3 was over because I wanted the border. After that I cba to play ranked anymore.
Errare humanum est

Atiemark <3

Mac Encoding

Render Farm

IRC Server

ENCODING PROGRAM
Chao
Damn, I love mai waifu.
Chao's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,872
Subtract from Chao's ReputationAdd to Chao's Reputation Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000 Chao IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Chao Send a message via Skype™ to Chao
#187
01-17-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP View Post
Wannys been riding my dick so hard since he started playing however long ago, I never really wanted to play with him then so he started resenting me for it, now that he's in rihanna league he realized that I'd still wouldn't play with him it wasn't because of his rank but rather because he's just a shitty whiteboy with delusions of grandeur.

I have no problem with anyone in here but I find pretty comical that he takes literally every little chance he can muster to drop a passive aggressive quip about my rank when both me and him know how much a of literal microscopic fuck I give about rank in general.

@Scott You don't count mayne you're using the same damn aimbot LoL you used on me on H2 you britannic horsetrung muddblood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP View Post
Keep lying through your teeth I have plenty of people I could vouch for what I'm saying since I'd always laugh on Skype with m y boys about all the inv's to games you would spam.

Not to mention the countless messages you'd send me (begging) to play ranked with you.

Be happy you can't save logs on league or you'd be embarrassed at how fucking exposed I'd have you.

Keep on right ahead telling yourself and others that what I'm sayings bullshit because at the end of the day you're the one that knows what I'm saying is true and it gives you Indian tears.

Time to go out and enjoy my Friday y'all go ahead and have a good one. #lata
dude are you serious?
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Scott's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: England
Posts: 24,763
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
#188
01-17-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn_248 View Post
I've never been bronze either. I was placed into silver and then played riven until I hit gold before S3 was over because I wanted the border. After that I cba to play ranked anymore.
same, fuck ranked
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21,979
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
#189
01-17-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao View Post
I just grinded by playing with people that were WAY better than me at the time.

wut u tryna say ther lil guy?
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...



XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21,979
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
#190
01-17-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP View Post
since I'd always laugh on Skype with m y boys about all the inv's to games you would spam.
Regardless of the fact that Wanny's my boy (and I kinda hate coming in here like this cuz it looks like he's getting his "posse" to back him up or whatever) but this one sentence specifically is pretty mean dude, assuming it happened.

Like, forget who it was that was involved, just in general that sort of thing is just...a real dick thing to do.

She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...



 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off