Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
xSunShiine
Level 25
Subtract from xSunShiine's ReputationAdd to xSunShiine's Reputation xSunShiine is on the rise to fame xSunShiine is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to xSunShiine Send a message via Skype™ to xSunShiine
11-15-2013
Default TUTORIAL : Free Xbox Live 1 Month Memberships

Hey guys, SunShiine here, and I'm going to show you a step by step tutorial to "buy" FREE 1 Month subscriptions through Xbox Live. This can be used to create new one month accounts, add time to your main account, or renew old silver accounts. This tutorial requires the account to have a credit card or paypal linked to the account, though it does NOT charge the card or send verification through it if done by paypal, so no money will be taken out. Also, this is all done through Microsoft's website, so this is not a scam or a phishing site to take your money. THIS IS ALL LEGIT.

STEP 1A: CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT (OPTIONAL)

-If this is being used to make a completely new one month, create a Microsoft Live account, with a @LIVE.COM email address.

-With this new account info, sign on your Xbox and choose the JOIN XBOX LIVE option, and use this to create a new Xbox Live Profile.

-Xbox will give you a generic gamertag, and the new account will be silver. Follow from steps 2-5 to register and add your subscription time to this new account.

STEP 1B: EMAIL AND PASSWORD

-If this is an existing account, your main or an old one month, you will need to know your account info, both email AND password.

-Both steps above require your account info so that you can log on to the Microsoft website and add the subscription online.

STEP 2: SIGN IN

-Using the following link, sign in with the account information linked to the profile that you'd like to add the one month to.

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscrip...ingInformation

STEP 3: SET UP

-Once you've logged in from the above link, it will prompt you with a screen that reads, "SELECT A MEMBERSHIP". It will automatically select the "GOLD - ONE MONTH $0.00". Hit NEXT at the bottom right to move to the next page.

-The next page will ask for your phone number so it can send you a security code which it will then text or email you. Once you receive this code, hit next and enter it in the bar.

-The next page is billing information, it does have to be accurate, at least the City/State/Zipcode, but the address it self does not have to be true.

-The next page is the purchase page, where you sign in with either PayPal, or insert your credit card information. As I said before, this need to be completed, but it will NOT charge your card/PayPal, and it is safe since it is through Microsoft. Enter your information, and once complete, hit next to confirm the purchase.

STEP 4: AUTO RENEWAL OFF

-Once Step 3 is complete, you will go to the Microsoft home page to complete your account information. From here, you're going to want to TURN OFF AUTO RENEWAL.

-To do this, on the homepage, while signed in, hit the MY ACCOUNT button under your gamertag on the top right. In the middle, there is a link that says CANCEL AUTO PAYMENT. Click this link, and it will prompt you with another page, just hit continue. Once here, you can select the bubble that turns auto renewal OFF. This ensures that your card and PayPal are not charged after the subscription end date, and so that you can do this process all over again.

STEP 5: COMPLETE!

-After turning your Auto Renewal OFF, you're set and ready to play! Just sign into that account on your Xbox Dashboard and you will have One Month of Gold, all for free!

-IF you made a brand new account with a generic gamertag given to you by Microsoft, you can always go to the Profile settings and change the gamertag that one time, free of charge.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Well that's it guys, an easy and simple guide to adding FREE one month subscriptions to new silver accounts, old pre-existing silver accounts, or your main account. I may be doing a step by step video tutorial in the coming days as well, so that will be included once finished.

If there are any questions regarding the steps above, you can PM me, or leave a reply on the thread and I will happily help out.
M00SEONTHEL00SE
talkin sports w/ ur bitch
Subtract from M00SEONTHEL00SE's ReputationAdd to M00SEONTHEL00SE's Reputation M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000 M00SEONTHEL00SE IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to M00SEONTHEL00SE
11-15-2013

dude this was cool when halo 3 was cool

im a jets, warriors, unc, and ac milan fan

check me out on twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/diaper_dommy

ADD ME FOR MCC
xSunShiine
Level 25
Subtract from xSunShiine's ReputationAdd to xSunShiine's Reputation xSunShiine is on the rise to fame xSunShiine is on the rise to fame
11-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00SEONTHEL00SE View Post
dude this was cool when halo 3 was cool
There's still people who play Halo 3 and montage, and this isn't meant for only them. With XboxOne coming up, and people who don't have the money for gold and want to play some live, they can use this, and play a little bit for the month. It's useful for anyone, hence why i posted.
Shif7eh
10 ppp
Subtract from Shif7eh's ReputationAdd to Shif7eh's Reputation Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000
11-15-2013

Thank you so fucking much SunShine. You're doing a great service to this community!

Lovin H2A

xSunShiine
Level 25
11-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shif7eh View Post
Thank you so fucking much SunShine. You're doing a great service to this community!
haha, no worries my man. just sorry it took me so long to get back to you about it lol.
Tarzan
insignificance
Subtract from Tarzan's ReputationAdd to Tarzan's Reputation Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000
11-15-2013

sub for later

Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
11-15-2013

Phone number, city, state, zip. I'm almost 100% positive this will only work for US citizen.

[1/2/15]

Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
11-15-2013

Yeah this is for US members only (or region change your account). I also believe it works with any account that is silver.. I've been doing this with mine and my dads account for 6 months.
ShmanKs
Level 32
Subtract from ShmanKs's ReputationAdd to ShmanKs's Reputation ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-15-2013

wish this worked for canadians

GT:
ShmanKs

Found this old ass support sig still on this site :)

RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
11-15-2013

Someone noteworthy confirm not a scam.
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.