Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
VA BlackHawk
Level 28
Subtract from VA BlackHawk's ReputationAdd to VA BlackHawk's Reputation VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary
11-27-2012
Default Any interest in playing customs/ new maps

There have been a lot of maps being posted over at MLG. Some are remakes and others are new maps. Matchmaking has gotten someone repetitive on the same 4 maps and a breath of fresh air would be nice. I think it would be fun if we could get a group of players who would wanna run customs on these newer maps and maybe we could then provide feedback to the creators. Kill 2 birds with one stone: We need more maps to play, and they need testers. Lemme know your feedback, if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about this, let me know.
Sooner Magician
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from Sooner Magician's ReputationAdd to Sooner Magician's Reputation Sooner Magician is a novice
11-27-2012

Where would I download said maps?

VA BlackHawk
Level 28
Subtract from VA BlackHawk's ReputationAdd to VA BlackHawk's Reputation VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary
11-27-2012

I plan on downloading them and running customs, I just need people to play with. But if you want to download them, they are located on the MLG forge forum.
iKrYp2NitE
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from iKrYp2NitE's ReputationAdd to iKrYp2NitE's Reputation iKrYp2NitE is a novice
11-27-2012

I'm down for some customs on other/old maps... just add me when ever iKrYp2NitE
VA BlackHawk
Level 28
11-27-2012

MOD DELETE THIS THREAD, just posted a new updated one.
TheLegend
Level 10
Subtract from TheLegend's ReputationAdd to TheLegend's Reputation TheLegend is a novice
11-27-2012

Sure add my gt thelegendj46