Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
01-09-2012

These were her next two status updates after the debate:

"If you are going to fill your children's minds with JUNK it might as well be GOOD junk. Television is for BRAIN-DEAD, MIND CONTROLLED VICTIMS! Open books, not gateways to the ZONE of television."

"It marvels me to see the amount of people on Facebook being sucked into a setup football game... just to excite everyone and then give into purchasing his jersey, succumbing to the vicious cycle of fanatical idols and in return, making mass amounts of money off the silly people of society. Why not marvel at something beautiful rather then a television screen or people gathering to watch a group of men throw a ball around? Or watch more reality tv and get sucked into that nonsense too..."

I honestly think she's crazy.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
01-10-2012

I think she needs her own thread with daily status updates posted. Shit is golden most of the time.

Spoiler!

-______-

Last edited by JustMarioBros; 01-10-2012 at 01:28 PM.
gamechallenged
Level 23
Subtract from gamechallenged's ReputationAdd to gamechallenged's Reputation gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to gamechallenged Send a message via Skype™ to gamechallenged
01-10-2012

She had some interesting ideas up until her thinking herself higher than you. Then I was like, do you think you're a prophet?!?! Also, most of these "unexplainable feelings" are influenced that we subconsciously process. She's crazy though. Funny, but crazy.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamechallenged View Post
She had some interesting ideas up until her thinking herself higher than you. Then I was like, do you think you're a prophet?!?! Also, most of these "unexplainable feelings" are influenced that we subconsciously process. She's crazy though. Funny, but crazy.
She truly is crazy. Follow up on the recent conversation I just posted above. I'll be adding the continuation here in a bit.

Edit:

Spoiler!

I know this one isn't about religion but it does go to show you what lack of logic and rational thought can do to a human. She's scared of what humanity is doing to world and how many crazy fucks there are out there. I'm more scared for her child and what she's going to teach him than all this warfare shit she talks about.

Last edited by JustMarioBros; 01-10-2012 at 02:42 PM.
myzo
Spamming Noob
Subtract from myzo's ReputationAdd to myzo's Reputation myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to myzo
01-10-2012

Her capitalization is pissing me off even more now. Although it does back up her level of intelligence.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
01-10-2012

IT OBVIOUSLY ENHANCES THE LEGITIMACY OF HER OPINIONS
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
01-11-2012

That was the most annoying thing I think I've ever read (on her part).

I hate new age spirituality with a passion.

Elmo <3
dawnie!
taken by empty
Subtract from dawnie!'s ReputationAdd to dawnie!'s Reputation dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000
01-11-2012

I'm confused. Did she blend religion in with spirituality? Doesn't the talk of energies contradict everything religious? I genuinely don't know, I don't pay much attention to religion really...but the fact that she seems to be blending my beliefs in with her religion just seems a little off, considering it's really nothing like that to me.

Also; finding it highly ironic that she is so down on TV, media, etc...and yet, obviously spends quite some time on Facebook.
Trav
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Subtract from Trav's ReputationAdd to Trav's Reputation Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000
01-11-2012

Honestly her lack of proper grammar and incorrect usage of the semicolon angers me almost as much as how batshit insane she is.
I always thought there'd be time; turns out there's just roads.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
01-11-2012

She just sent me a private message on facebook trying to understand why I'm an atheist and why I believe in what I believe. I might just post that convo too, just waiting for her to add more to the conversation.