Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
10-25-2011

Doubt I'll buy this. I was a huge fan of gta up until IV. I played that for maybe 3 hours then didn't touch it for over a year. Then I sold it.

NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBurnThaEmosx View Post
Doubt I'll buy this. I was a huge fan of gta up until IV. I played that for maybe 3 hours then didn't touch it for over a year. Then I sold it.
Which is why you play multiplayer. It's always fun running around with a lot of friends in free roam.
iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to iKaRiZzMa
10-25-2011

Me and my friend were just talking about how they need to come out with a new GTA already so this is pretty awesome.

I remember awhile back they gave out a little piece of a map of the world and people were guessing on where it was and must everyone said it was suppose to be in Europe somewhere. But who knows.

riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
10-25-2011

ahhhh yeah! waiting forever for a new one to come out! hopefully there graphics are as amazing as RDR. and they're making RDR 2?
crucifix
wsup den
Subtract from crucifix's ReputationAdd to crucifix's Reputation crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000
10-25-2011

Shit. Wait for me Rockstar. I still need to beat GTA 4.
reow
Spoiler!
Spanker
Liberate Me
Subtract from Spanker's ReputationAdd to Spanker's Reputation Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000
10-25-2011

I pray to Satan it is nothing like GTA 4, that was the worst GTA ever made, trying to make the game more realistic was a stupid decision. If it's anything like GTA:SA or GTA:VC I will cause a flood of body fluid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
spanks is only here to stifle the happiness of others

My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow.
The storm consumes all.
Garen
Dunkmaster
Subtract from Garen's ReputationAdd to Garen's Reputation Garen posts before he thinks
10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanker View Post
I pray to Satan it is nothing like GTA 4, that was the worst GTA ever made, trying to make the game more realistic was a stupid decision. If it's anything like GTA:SA or GTA:VC I will cause a flood of body fluid.
GTA IV wasn't bad, it was ridonkulously overhyped. The game got perfect scores in like GI and IGN and all that jazz when 60% is driving your stupid fat fucking cousin and talking. Hopefully this one's combat is better, and the driving as well. But I'm pumped for it, always a big deal when a new GTA comes out.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
10-25-2011

The reasons I liked GTA IV and Vice City are more-or-less, the same. The games didn't change, they were tonally different.
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-25-2011

GTA <3
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
10-25-2011

I hope they make another gangster type gta like SA. or just anything like SA will be awesome. I hope they learned that we still wanted to be able to customize our cars, character, tatt's, etc.