Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
André
Spamming Noob
Subtract from André's ReputationAdd to André's Reputation André is on the rise to fame André is on the rise to fame
11-03-2011

You guys make me want to purchase this.
PunisheR
Level 33
Subtract from PunisheR's ReputationAdd to PunisheR's Reputation PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to PunisheR Send a message via Skype™ to PunisheR
11-03-2011

Quote:
We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ouncement.html

Looks like it's only Los Santos :/
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
11-03-2011

downloading san andreas for pc right meow

Hobocore
Years pass by..
Subtract from Hobocore's ReputationAdd to Hobocore's Reputation Hobocore is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Hobocore Send a message via Skype™ to Hobocore
11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being White View Post
That's really cool. I've heard the killer stuff on the radio a few times but it's a nice twist for them to actually put a serial killer in the game.
He's one of the random people you can bump into(for the achievement I think?), but he's pretty elusive and only appears in certain places at certain times.

And as for this new game, I just hope they ram it full of side missions, easter eggs, and generally hours and hours of fun little things that they didn't really include in GTA4.
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
11-03-2011

My guess is a fall release. I can see them having a big reveal at E3 this year.
xBaMxBaM
◖O_O◗
Subtract from xBaMxBaM's ReputationAdd to xBaMxBaM's Reputation xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to xBaMxBaM Send a message via Yahoo to xBaMxBaM
11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz PuNIShEr View Post
It doesn't say only in Los Santos. The article also says it will be Rockstars biggest and most ambitious game yet. It's going to be San Andreas. Rockstar wouldn't fuck us like that and only have it be Los Santos.

Some people also say in the trailer that CJ is actually the older gentleman wearing a sweater and green sneakers. Around 36 seconds in I believe?

Regardless of all these rumors, this game will be awesome. I thought GTA4 was the shit. Lost and Damned was good and Ballad Of Gay Tony brought back some of that craziness that SA had.

Lots of people were wondering where the planes and tanks and "crazy" stuff were in GTA4. I believe Rockstar just wanted to release a well put together game first. Lost and Damned then added a bit more craziness. BOGT then went all out. Rockstar basically teased us and now are going to slam our face in the glory that GTA5 will be.

On a side note, the red car in the trailer(the one with the top coming down), resembles a Ferrari California.
XBL=xBaMxBaM
-------------------------------------------------
|Stand Up And Fucking Be Somebody|
-----------------------------
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
11-03-2011

The one thing I really want is a much wider selection of vehicles. Instead of just "hummer look alike", "lambo look alike", "generic motorcycle", etc.

A PC version at launch would be so.fucking.boss.

freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
11-03-2011

just reinstalled EFLC, bout to kill some prostitutes!
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al View Post
The one thing I really want is a much wider selection of vehicles. Instead of just "hummer look alike", "lambo look alike", "generic motorcycle", etc.

A PC version at launch would be so.fucking.boss.
I hope that ALL vehicles are in MP and not just half of them.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaMxBaM View Post
It doesn't say only in Los Santos. The article also says it will be Rockstars biggest and most ambitious game yet. It's going to be San Andreas. Rockstar wouldn't fuck us like that and only have it be Los Santos.
Makes sense, but everything I've seen so far has confirmed it as Los Santos and nothing else, so idk