Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
07-15-2013

Just picked up Reus and Oregon Trail: Directors cut.

Bitplague
Subtract from Bitplague's ReputationAdd to Bitplague's Reputation Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000 Bitplague IS OVER 9000
07-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
Just picked up Reus and Oregon Trail: Directors cut.
PLayed the fuck out of Oregon, fun game. Reus is also really well made but a bit confusing at first.

Just Ash
Level 30
Subtract from Just Ash's ReputationAdd to Just Ash's Reputation Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Just Ash Send a message via Skype™ to Just Ash
07-17-2013

Not sure where to put this, but I recently got Steam and my ID is VlakvarkAsh.
dr rocko
Level 28
Subtract from dr rocko's ReputationAdd to dr rocko's Reputation dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to dr rocko
07-22-2013

About to buy that Valve Complete Pack. Only have l4d 1&2 out of all of games listed and they are on the 360. Also, have only played CS a few times. Pretty much all new to me.

Sounds good to me.

Spoiler!
Zeus Is Godly
The Sky is still Falling
Subtract from Zeus Is Godly's ReputationAdd to Zeus Is Godly's Reputation Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000
10-23-2013

add me zues975!
Savagr
Level 21
Subtract from Savagr's ReputationAdd to Savagr's Reputation Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via Skype™ to Savagr
02-26-2014

If anyone wants to play some DayZ standalone, add me: fugitive93.
Reese
Level 21
Subtract from Reese's ReputationAdd to Reese's Reputation Reese finally popped his Bubble Shield Reese finally popped his Bubble Shield Reese finally popped his Bubble Shield Reese finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Reese
03-16-2014

wow just logged into my steam that i made in middle school lol

Add me for counter strike source... LSGxReese

I am very bad btw

Last edited by Reese; 03-16-2014 at 08:08 PM.
OptimusGryme
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from OptimusGryme's ReputationAdd to OptimusGryme's Reputation OptimusGryme is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to OptimusGryme
11-26-2014

add me.Optimus Gryme. Profile pic is autobot symbol with tribal designs.I play a shitton of l4d and gmod. but if I have it, ill play it with you.

I also joined the steam group