Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
x3mando3x
Level 30
x3mando3x's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,816
Subtract from x3mando3x's ReputationAdd to x3mando3x's Reputation x3mando3x is a novice
Send a message via AIM to x3mando3x
#31
06-05-2011
Default

Great episode tonight, even though it felt like there was so much going on. I must have not been paying much attention in the earlier episodes, because I had no clue that Bran had a younger brother.


“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
- Sven Goran Eriksson

Brightside
because the internet
Brightside's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pure Michigan
Posts: 13,865
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
#32
06-05-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mando3x View Post
Great episode tonight, even though it felt like there was so much going on. I must have not been paying much attention in the earlier episodes, because I had no clue that Bran had a younger brother.
Yeah, Rickon. He's not too important so far. and i don't think they have mentioned him at all so far in the tv series, so you didn't miss anything.
x3mando3x
Level 30
x3mando3x's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,816
Subtract from x3mando3x's ReputationAdd to x3mando3x's Reputation x3mando3x is a novice
Send a message via AIM to x3mando3x
#33
06-05-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
Yeah, Rickon. He's not too important so far. and i don't think they have mentioned him at all so far in the tv series, so you didn't miss anything.
Oh ok, I thought I had somehow not been watching when he was shown previously. I picked up the first book because I think the series is amazing and have only heard good things about the books so far--would you recommend waiting until after this season of the show is over or read along with the show every week?


“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
- Sven Goran Eriksson

Brightside
because the internet
Brightside's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pure Michigan
Posts: 13,865
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
#34
06-05-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mando3x View Post
Oh ok, I thought I had somehow not been watching when he was shown previously. I picked up the first book because I think the series is amazing and have only heard good things about the books so far--would you recommend waiting until after this season of the show is over or read along with the show every week?
I'd say wait til the season is over (2 more episodes) and then start/finish the series before season 2 begins
x3mando3x
Level 30
x3mando3x's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,816
Subtract from x3mando3x's ReputationAdd to x3mando3x's Reputation x3mando3x is a novice
Send a message via AIM to x3mando3x
#35
06-05-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
I'd say wait til the season is over (2 more episodes) and then start/finish the series before season 2 begins
Will do, thanks.


“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
- Sven Goran Eriksson

FierceElite
Meh
FierceElite's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,071
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
#36
06-06-2011
Default

I'd recommend powering out the book before next week's episode.
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Liquidd
n00b (level 8)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 21
Subtract from Liquidd's ReputationAdd to Liquidd's Reputation Liquidd is stuck in campaign mode
#37
06-08-2011
Default

nothing in comparison to spartacus, jus sayin
FierceElite
Meh
FierceElite's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,071
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
#38
06-08-2011
Default

^clown
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Premium's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 使
Posts: 7,200
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Premium
#39
06-08-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidd View Post
nothing in comparison to spartacus, jus sayin
You'd be an idiot to compare the two in the first place. You may as well compare Seinfeld to Game of Thrones.

Oh wait...both shows have swords. I can see your logic now. Well done.



GuN Sh0t
($_#)@~(^_^Q)
GuN Sh0t's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: .
Posts: 5,479
Subtract from GuN Sh0t's ReputationAdd to GuN Sh0t's Reputation GuN Sh0t is a novice
Send a message via AIM to GuN Sh0t
#40
06-08-2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium View Post
You'd be an idiot to compare the two in the first place. You may as well compare Seinfeld to Game of Thrones.

Oh wait...both shows have swords. I can see your logic now. Well done.
Both use Graphic violence, sex, and language to appeal the audience so they are comparable. I like the show and everything but I appreciate shows more that don't have to rely on using all that to entertain i.e. lost, prison break.
Steaming in HD
ONLY GT- GuIV ShoT(its an I)
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off