Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
x3mando3x
Level 30
Subtract from x3mando3x's ReputationAdd to x3mando3x's Reputation x3mando3x is a novice
Send a message via AIM to x3mando3x
06-05-2011

Great episode tonight, even though it felt like there was so much going on. I must have not been paying much attention in the earlier episodes, because I had no clue that Bran had a younger brother.

“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
- Sven Goran Eriksson

Brightside
because the internet
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mando3x View Post
Great episode tonight, even though it felt like there was so much going on. I must have not been paying much attention in the earlier episodes, because I had no clue that Bran had a younger brother.
Yeah, Rickon. He's not too important so far. and i don't think they have mentioned him at all so far in the tv series, so you didn't miss anything.
x3mando3x
Level 30
Subtract from x3mando3x's ReputationAdd to x3mando3x's Reputation x3mando3x is a novice
06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
Yeah, Rickon. He's not too important so far. and i don't think they have mentioned him at all so far in the tv series, so you didn't miss anything.
Oh ok, I thought I had somehow not been watching when he was shown previously. I picked up the first book because I think the series is amazing and have only heard good things about the books so far--would you recommend waiting until after this season of the show is over or read along with the show every week?

- Sven Goran Eriksson

Brightside
because the internet
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mando3x View Post
Oh ok, I thought I had somehow not been watching when he was shown previously. I picked up the first book because I think the series is amazing and have only heard good things about the books so far--would you recommend waiting until after this season of the show is over or read along with the show every week?
I'd say wait til the season is over (2 more episodes) and then start/finish the series before season 2 begins
x3mando3x
Level 30
06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
I'd say wait til the season is over (2 more episodes) and then start/finish the series before season 2 begins
Will do, thanks.

- Sven Goran Eriksson

FierceElite
Meh
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
06-06-2011

I'd recommend powering out the book before next week's episode.
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Liquidd
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from Liquidd's ReputationAdd to Liquidd's Reputation Liquidd is stuck in campaign mode
06-08-2011

nothing in comparison to spartacus, jus sayin
FierceElite
Meh
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
06-08-2011

^clown
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Premium
06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidd View Post
nothing in comparison to spartacus, jus sayin
You'd be an idiot to compare the two in the first place. You may as well compare Seinfeld to Game of Thrones.

Oh wait...both shows have swords. I can see your logic now. Well done.

GuN Sh0t
($_#)@~(^_^Q)
Subtract from GuN Sh0t's ReputationAdd to GuN Sh0t's Reputation GuN Sh0t is a novice
Send a message via AIM to GuN Sh0t
06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium View Post
You'd be an idiot to compare the two in the first place. You may as well compare Seinfeld to Game of Thrones.

Oh wait...both shows have swords. I can see your logic now. Well done.
Both use Graphic violence, sex, and language to appeal the audience so they are comparable. I like the show and everything but I appreciate shows more that don't have to rely on using all that to entertain i.e. lost, prison break.
Steaming in HD
ONLY GT- GuIV ShoT(its an I)