Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
11-01-2010

So I was reading a bit up on the comic book, and I read that in it was some type of "special infected". You know, like Left 4 Dead. So at the end of the episode when they focused on that one zombie I got to thinking he could be just that.

I'm thinking he will start stalking Rick, and he will pop up causing problems throughout the series.
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
11-01-2010

I haven't seen the show, I forgot to watch it last night. Any good gentlemen?
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlcKs View Post
So I was reading a bit up on the comic book, and I read that in it was some type of "special infected". You know, like Left 4 Dead. So at the end of the episode when they focused on that one zombie I got to thinking he could be just that.

I'm thinking he will start stalking Rick, and he will pop up causing problems throughout the series.
I was thinking the same thing before the show came on. Kind of like that one alpha male in I Am Legend.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
11-01-2010

focused on that one zombie? what one zombie?

edit: you mean this nigga?

\

Last edited by freak; 11-01-2010 at 07:01 PM.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
11-01-2010

They're talking about the zombie that happened to be there when Grimes first went into Atlanta--one of the ones Grimes told his horse not to worry about. It was there later on too.

They're most likely wrong.
Spoiler!
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
11-01-2010

Damn good episode. I'll have to watch this every week now. Great ending too, left me hangin.

Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
They're talking about the zombie that happened to be there when Grimes first went into Atlanta--one of the ones Grimes told his horse not to worry about. It was there later on too.

They're most likely wrong.
Why would they focus on one zombie like that then? Movies and shows typically do that for a reason. This comes from wikipedia, " Some, dubbed "roamers", travel constantly and will chase prey or noises for many miles."

And to that guy that posted the picture, yes, that nigga.

Last edited by Being White; 11-01-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
11-02-2010

Just now hearing about this show, looks like it could be good tho.
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlcKs View Post
Why would they focus on one zombie like that then? Movies and shows typically do that for a reason. This comes from wikipedia, " Some, dubbed "roamers", travel constantly and will chase prey or noises for many miles."

And to that guy that posted the picture, yes, that nigga.
I dunno...maybe because Grimes ignored him to begin with, and the director wanted to show the mistake in doing so?

Actually read the comics, and not a summary off Wikipedia, and you'll actually have a leg to stand on here. They aren't so much "special infected" in the sense you're using it. Think of it more as different personalities.
Spoiler!
Being White
Level 39
11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
I dunno...maybe because Grimes ignored him to begin with, and the director wanted to show the mistake in doing so?

Actually read the comics, and not a summary off Wikipedia, and you'll actually have a leg to stand on here. They aren't so much "special infected" in the sense you're using it. Think of it more as different personalities.
I realized using the term "special infected" wasn't the best term, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. Different personalities is much better.

And what was the mistake in ignoring him? I would think the hundreds of zombies he came across were his problem, not that one particular fella.

I still think that zombie will come into play later on. So I guess we will agree to disagree. This is a TV series though, and Hollywood tends to alter parts of original works.