Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
So srsly when do the new episodes comeout?.
Next year during AMC's fearfest, which is in October. At least that's what I read, it could change. That's an awful long time to wait for a series that has only had six episodes. And only 2 or 3 were actually interesting.
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
12-06-2010

probably on halloween again
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
12-06-2010

Yeah thats wayy to long away.
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
He probably told Rick that Lori is pregnant, which he found out through the blood test. That or he told him about Shane's attempted rape, which he saw on the surveillance.
Definitely Shane's baby

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
12-06-2010

Who cares about spoilers. Aside from the first 2 episodes this series was fucking TRASH. Im seriously heartbroken (A tv show I know) but Ive been waiting for a tv show about zombies for years. Like it doesnt need to be expertly written or anything but WHAT THE FUCK. Last 2 episodes we're a waste of fucking time. They didnt even touch up on the black guy and his son from episode 1. REally?

3 zombies got killed in the last episodes. I cant even remember if one got killed in ep5. Honestly its a show about zombies PUT SOME FUCKING ZOMBIES IN IT.

They waste 20-30minutes per episode on drama about characters you dont even care about. Like the chick and her sister, yes yes sad your sis died. Or Jim w/e his name was that got left on the side of the road so what if they died? They didnt develop them enough for me to really care for goodbyes or anything.

And god do I hate the main guys wife. Honestly she acts all high and mighty against shane even though she was fucking him? lol judging by the flowers being dead and stuff they couldnt of thought he was dead for more than a month. But she was already fucking his best friend? Get the fuck outa here if she really loved him she wouldnt be on his friends dick already.

I dont get it, whoever wrote the first episode had to of walked out on the show or stoped giving a fuck because this shit got really really bad.

Shit should be titled

The walking soap opera (With the occasional zombie)

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
12-06-2010

Well, the director wrote the first two awesome episodes. He co-wrote the last one, which explains why it was better than the 3 in the middle.

Anyway, here's hoping it'll be better next season. Maybe with a better writing team it won't be so badly written.
Spoiler!
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post
Who cares about spoilers. Aside from the first 2 episodes this series was f.cking TRASH. Im seriously heartbroken (A tv show I know) but Ive been waiting for a tv show about zombies for years. Like it doesnt need to be expertly written or anything but WHAT THE f.ck. Last 2 episodes we're a waste of f.cking time. They didnt even touch up on the black guy and his son from episode 1. REally?

3 zombies got killed in the last episodes. I cant even remember if one got killed in ep5. Honestly its a show about zombies PUT SOME f.ckING ZOMBIES IN IT.

They waste 20-30minutes per episode on drama about characters you dont even care about. Like the chick and her sister, yes yes sad your sis died. Or Jim w/e his name was that got left on the side of the road so what if they died? They didnt develop them enough for me to really care for goodbyes or anything.

And god do I hate the main guys wife. Honestly she acts all high and mighty against shane even though she was f.cking him? lol judging by the flowers being dead and stuff they couldnt of thought he was dead for more than a month. But she was already f.cking his best friend? Get the f.ck outa here if she really loved him she wouldnt be on his friends d.ck already.

I dont get it, whoever wrote the first episode had to of walked out on the show or stoped giving a f.ck because this sh.t got really really bad.

sh.t should be titled

Wooooorddddd. The Walking Soap Opera, I like it.
Basics
Level 45
Subtract from Basics's ReputationAdd to Basics's Reputation Basics is a novice
12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceElite View Post
I wouldn't know. But in the event the spoiler from the comic comes to be in the show...I'll now be slightly less surprised. This forum seriously needs a spoiler code.
This
FierceElite
Meh
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post
Who cares about spoilers. Aside from the first 2 episodes this series was f..king TRASH. Im seriously heartbroken (A tv show I know) but Ive been waiting for a tv show about zombies for years. Like it doesnt need to be expertly written or anything but WHAT THE f..k. Last 2 episodes we're a waste of f..king time. They didnt even touch up on the black guy and his son from episode 1. REally?

3 zombies got killed in the last episodes. I cant even remember if one got killed in ep5. Honestly its a show about zombies PUT SOME f..kING ZOMBIES IN IT.

And god do I hate the main guys wife. Honestly she acts all high and mighty against shane even though she was f..king him? lol judging by the flowers being dead and stuff they couldnt of thought he was dead for more than a month. But she was already f..king his best friend? Get the f..k outa here if she really loved him she wouldnt be on his friends d.ck already.

I dont get it, whoever wrote the first episode had to of walked out on the show or stoped giving a f..k because this sh.t got really really bad.

sh.t should be titled

I agree with everything you said. Still doesn't mean people want to or okay with reading potential spoilers. I'll generally watch something I like, at least somewhat, until the series finishes. I watched Heroes to the very end. :/
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
pathosgen
it's a joke.
Subtract from pathosgen's ReputationAdd to pathosgen's Reputation pathosgen is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pathosgen Send a message via Skype™ to pathosgen
12-07-2010

hopefully next season will improve.

at least the last episode was decent.