Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate
View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Nuh uh, no way he's real 84 47.46%
Maybe, i can see where he can reasonably exist 32 18.08%
Yes, i believe God exists 61 34.46%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStanley360 View Post
now gtfo
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
05-31-2010

the poll is pretty stupid, read it and facepalmed.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
05-31-2010

I miss the old days.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-31-2010

Quote:
This is a useless argument then. You cannot prove that God exists or doesn't.
but... no one has to disprove something that doesn't have physical evidence.

that'd be on you to prove it.
McDevy
Soshified
05-31-2010

I said, I miss the old days!
Lehrke
Spaaaaacceeee
Subtract from Lehrke's ReputationAdd to Lehrke's Reputation Lehrke is a novice
05-31-2010

Quote:
The Bible, dumbass.
First off, I'm Christian, but I don't force my religion on anybody else and I'm considerate of other's beliefs. If you think that the bible is physical evidence of god you are an idiot.

Do you know that people ultimately decided what books were in the bible? Did you know they left out books that made Jesus seem more human? (Book of Mary, ect.) The bible is a human work, if anything it only proves to a Christian believer that god can make people write books.

Last edited by Lehrke; 05-31-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
05-31-2010

Although I do not believe in a God myself, I do not have a problem with others worshiping to whatever they wish. I do, however, have a issue with organized religion, and my issue I mean an ethical hatred.

Regards,
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
05-31-2010

Quote:
The Bible, dumbass.
The Bible is an account, not evidence. You don't point to a science textbook and say that's physical evidence proving gravity, do you?

I wrote a book, once. I was inspired by something beyond my fullest understanding and even though I do not have full understanding I can say with certainty that I was inspired with nothing but Truth. In it, I think (can someone who has or has read it verify this? I can't remember) the Gooder Book says your god doesn't exist. Therefore, your god cannot exist.
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
the poll is pretty stupid, read it and facepalmed.
Lulz, i just think some people don't know how to respond to simplicity. I know everyone here is up to their necks in philosophical views and expertly crafted opinions on theology and the like, but that's not what i'm asking. Notice i didn't ask "why?" or "explain yourself"... i'm asking a yes, no, maybe question. Dang, c'mon it's not hard.
McDevy
Soshified
05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrbas View Post
Lulz, i just think some people don't know how to respond to simplicity. I know everyone here is up to their necks in philosophical views and expertly crafted opinions on theology and the like, but that's not what i'm asking. Notice i didn't ask "why?" or "explain yourself"... i'm asking a yes, no, maybe question. Dang, c'mon it's not hard.
You worded it in a stupid way, which leads people to think you're stupid.

Dang, c'mon it's not that hard!