Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
fatkillers12
Here From Da Start
Subtract from fatkillers12's ReputationAdd to fatkillers12's Reputation fatkillers12 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to fatkillers12
12-13-2005

have sex with any girl u want more power to you !!! hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by B e A s T™
How would you go about shaving your balls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickPro
Definitely the tricky part... for me, I have my mom grab the bottom of my ball sack with her teeth while I singe the hairs off with a curling iron.
Funniest post ever by QuickPro
DieseL
Bang & Boom
Subtract from DieseL's ReputationAdd to DieseL's Reputation DieseL is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DieseL Send a message via MSN to DieseL
12-13-2005

ive broken that rule 2 much
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
12-13-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftierPantz
being a christian doesnt mean just being good, it means that u believe Jesus died for your sins and that if you believe in Him you will have everlasting life, aka born again believer. i am a born again, i believe in Jesus, i am a Christian.
In previous posts I made it clear that I did believe Jesus died for my sins and that I'd have everlasting life through him. I used to be a Christian.
Octavion
Level 28
Subtract from Octavion's ReputationAdd to Octavion's Reputation Octavion is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Octavion
12-13-2005

its weird really cause who came up with the word sex? intercourse? why is it such a big deal? people make babies and those babies make even more babies. OMG RAPEZORS. but its life u know. telling some1 something wont change them. unless its really powerful. the only 1 that change us is god himself. and i think he wants us to do what we feel the need to do.

^Thanks Millionaire Hoy
GrimReaper117
Level 14
Subtract from GrimReaper117's ReputationAdd to GrimReaper117's Reputation GrimReaper117 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to GrimReaper117
12-13-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrbas
Another issue here is self control. Again, we are not animals built to breed like wild fire. We ALL have sexual desires and we ALL want them fullfilled, RIGHT NOW. But there is a fine line between fullfilling those for the right purpose and acting like rabbits, so to speak. If we were to just have sex like it's nothing big or treat it as "having a cup of tea with your chick", then that destroys the intimacy it provides for your special someone. Again, your purity is a gift. It should be saved and given to the one you love WITHIN the bonds of marriage. It shouldn't be soo easily thrown away or "whored" out to anyone. The longer you wait, the better it will be once you finally get it. It's like if every person you've had sex with that didn't grow to be your wife, it's like baggage. Pure baggage that drags you down. Even if you only have sex with one other person besides your wife, it's still baggage. Disgusting baggage might i add. She doesn't want to know that you've......done what you've done with another girl. She wants to be the first because it's special and it's INTENDED to be that way. Sex is a sacred act. Marriage is a sacred act. Why do they have to be 2 seperate things? Would putting them together not enhance the experience? For me, sex and marriage have ALWAYS been one in the same, in a sense. Within the bonds of marriage is where you will REALLY experience sexual freedom.
Who is to say that the "right time" is marriage? Whos to say that it is INTENDED to be that way? I think It should be unique under different circumstances, and completely up to every person to decide for your own. Thats what I hate about religion. It almost forces you to conform, and share beliefs. It is looked down upon when you have an Idea thats different. Its almost like erasing individuality, to a lesser extent. So, fuck if you want, but you have to be prepared to accept the respnsibilities that come with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytiddles
your anus ring is the size of a clown's pocket.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
12-13-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer
Firstly, the plural of typo is typos. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that what I said wasn't a typo. "…saying premarital sex is bad doesn't make sense…" The thing that doesn't make sense is "saying premarital sex is bad."
You don't see humor in saying "I love typoes" and having a typo in it? Gosh. And your typo was: "it makes sense that premarital sense is bad." I wasn't being an ass, only trying to make a laugh. Maybe you have something against me like 95% of this forum, though, who knows. -_-''
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
12-13-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
You don't see humor in saying "I love typoes" and having a typo in it? Gosh.
Nice save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Quote:
Firstly, the plural of typo is typos. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that what I said wasn't a typo. "…saying premarital sex is bad doesn't make sense…" The thing that doesn't make sense is "saying premarital sex is bad."
And your typo was: "it makes sense that premarital sense is bad." I wasn't being an ass, only trying to make a laugh. Maybe you have something against me like 95% of this forum, though, who knows. -_-''
I know you weren't being an ass, and neither was I. I just take pride in not typing like I'm retarded (which, I'm sure we can agree, applies to the majority of young forumgoers these days), so I defended my sentence. And I'm still pretty sure it wasn't a typo. "Saying premarital sex is bad doesn't make sense." (That's what I said.)
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
12-13-2005

Quote:
And I'm still pretty sure it wasn't a typo. "Saying premarital sex is bad doesn't make sense." (That's what I said.)
Quote:
I'm trying to show that saying premarital sex is bad doesn't make sense, even within Christianity. You can't justify that belief outside of religious beliefs, and the only way you can justify it within religion is by saying, "Well, God must have a reason for it, it's just something we can't understand because he's a higher being than us." Most Christians (at least the ones I know) believe that it makes sense that premarital sense is bad, and I'd like to change that.
...still so sure?

I <3 you, Colostomizer. Haha.
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
12-13-2005

You got me. My apologies. It's changed now.
Fershetta
Level 35
12-13-2005

Quote:
You got me. My apologies. It's changed now.
<Gives Colostomizer a shiney, pretty, pink balloon.> Hee. ^___^

<3