Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-09-2005

I'm positive he didn't make that up. Studies show it. I have read articles recently that talked about this exact thing. I don't remember the exact numbers but i know it was surprisingly large.
StrAtoS
Level 24
Subtract from StrAtoS's ReputationAdd to StrAtoS's Reputation StrAtoS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to StrAtoS
12-09-2005

If that number is true then that would mean that colleges have about 3/4 std rate. Doubt it
-CoReYyYyYyYyY
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-10-2005

The numbers in HS and in college are the same. There are a lot of things that are considered STD's. Most can be cured with a pill now, but when you are caught with one in HS, your social life is pretty much over.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
12-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles
The numbers in HS and in college are the same. There are a lot of things that are considered STD's. Most can be cured with a pill now, but when you are caught with one in HS, your social life is pretty much over.
Me and my girlfriend always get tested like every month, I advise that other people my age do the same. It's totally confidential and not worth risking if you don't get tested. I am happy that I know and trust my girlfriend that I won't catch anything but putting forth the effort to get tested means alot.
Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
Level 35
Subtract from Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's ReputationAdd to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's Reputation Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
12-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop
You know what is worse than pregnancy?

Gonherrea
Sifilus
Herpes
HIV
HPV
Clamidyia

There's others too but I want to enlighten each of you. As of 2001 I believe, the average amount of people with an STD in a given high school was 1/4 people. I really don't know about you, but that is some scary stuff. Which is why I wait till marriage. I would expect the same of my wife as well.

thats why man invented condoms son

Me and Haz3
Blowin on that indo...

[youtubesig]4O9c5bKXarI[/youtubesig]
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmUtTnY
Me and my girlfriend always get tested like every month, I advise that other people my age do the same. It's totally confidential and not worth risking if you don't get tested. I am happy that I know and trust my girlfriend that I won't catch anything but putting forth the effort to get tested means alot.

Every month? Do you not trust each other at all not to cheat? Seems a bit unnecessary.

Good idea to get tested. I have been 4 times now. Not since I have been with the woman I am with now though.

Props though on being able to put up with a q-tip like that every month.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

cleeeeeeeeeetus!
Level 45
Subtract from cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s ReputationAdd to cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s Reputation cleeeeeeeeeetus! is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cleeeeeeeeeetus!
12-10-2005

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'd be really interested in the Colostomizer's reply to this, because I think it's a legitimate point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoncleetus
Well I just thought about it, and came up with something pretty interesting. When everyone hear has pre-marital sex, do you use a condom? Why? If sex is natural and meant for pleasure, why do you use a condom? Is it because if sex works the way it was meant to be, you possibly could have a child on your hands?
MarkedAchilles
12-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoncleetus
Sorry to bring this up again, but I'd be really interested in the Colostomizer's reply to this, because I think it's a legitimate point.

Our views on sex do not just restrain it to the relms of sexual reproduction any more. Diseases and death are a possible out come of it now, as well as the social ramifications that could hurt you as well.

STD's, peoples perception of you for having sex, and the opposite of that as well.

All reasons for having controlled sex.

Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmUtTnY
Do your parents know or care that you are having sex? I know mine would and i'm 18.
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
12-10-2005

comeoncleetus, sex was originally designed for procreation. But, I do not find using something for reasons other than what was originally intended to be inherently wrong (it can be wrong, like if you use a baseball bat to beat the shit out of someone, but sex is not an example of that). If I'm going to have sex for pleasure before wanting kids, I'm not going to have intercourse at all. So, I'm not going to worry about condoms. You see, the girl's pleasure is important to me too. If I have sex that's great for me and crappy for the girl, I'm going to be very disappointed and unsatisfied. The best sex a girl can have is oral sex, so that's what I'd go for.

Last edited by The Colostomizer; 12-11-2005 at 11:46 AM.