Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly Charlie
i mean if your 14 thats just gross and you shouldent be having sex in the first place. but if you mature enough and u like someone why not

I was 14 when I first had sex, and I didn't find anything wrong with it. If two people are comfortable with their bodies and eachother then why not? And I didn't do it because I was young and stupid. The girl who I had sex with when I was 14 is still my girlfriend going on strong for more then 2 years now. So don't be quick to jump to conclusions about age. Theirs nothing wrong with sex. It's natural and has been part of our nature for countless millenia.
Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
Level 35
Subtract from Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's ReputationAdd to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's Reputation Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
12-09-2005

who cares.. i bang the chick before i decide anything. If she isnt good enough i dump her ass. USE EM AND LOSE EM BOYS!

Me and Haz3
Blowin on that indo...

[youtubesig]4O9c5bKXarI[/youtubesig]
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
12-09-2005

Premature Sex

Damn, I'd sure love it... but I gotta hafta wait till 18, man... not fair
cleeeeeeeeeetus!
Level 45
Subtract from cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s ReputationAdd to cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s Reputation cleeeeeeeeeetus! is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cleeeeeeeeeetus!
12-09-2005

Well I just thought about it, and came up with something pretty interesting. When everyone hear has pre-marital sex, do you use a condom? Why? If sex is natural and meant for pleasure, why do you use a condom? Is it because if sex works the way it was meant to be, you possibly could have a child on your hands?

Last edited by cleeeeeeeeeetus!; 12-10-2005 at 11:52 AM.
Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
Level 35
Subtract from Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's ReputationAdd to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC's Reputation Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
12-09-2005

yea and if you fuck a chick and knock her up before your married that screws over your life...and i would hate to be you!

Me and Haz3
Blowin on that indo...

[youtubesig]4O9c5bKXarI[/youtubesig]
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles
My grandpa told me at an early age you have to try on the shoe before you buy it.
if your to young then its not a good thing idk just dont be stupid HAHA

Last edited by cccpdemocracy; 12-09-2005 at 09:23 PM.
StrAtoS
Level 24
Subtract from StrAtoS's ReputationAdd to StrAtoS's Reputation StrAtoS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to StrAtoS
12-09-2005

Gotta do what you gotta do...
-CoReYyYyYyYyY
BiShoP
Killing Kittens for Fun
Subtract from BiShoP's ReputationAdd to BiShoP's Reputation BiShoP is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BiShoP
12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC
yea and if you fuck a chick and knock her up before your married that screws over your life...and i would hate to be you!
You know what is worse than pregnancy?

Gonherrea
Sifilus
Herpes
HIV
HPV
Clamidyia

There's others too but I want to enlighten each of you. As of 2001 I believe, the average amount of people with an STD in a given high school was 1/4 people. I really don't know about you, but that is some scary stuff. Which is why I wait till marriage. I would expect the same of my wife as well.
H 2 F R e G s
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoncleetus
Well I just thought about it, and came up with something pretty interesting. When everyone hear has pre-marital sex, do you use a condomn? Why? If sex is natural and meant for pleasure, why do you use a condomn? Is it because if sex works the way it was meant to be, you possibly could have a child on your hands?
He's got a point.
StrAtoS
Level 24
Subtract from StrAtoS's ReputationAdd to StrAtoS's Reputation StrAtoS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to StrAtoS
12-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop
You know what is worse than pregnancy?

Gonherrea
Sifilus
Herpes
HIV
HPV
Clamidyia

There's others too but I want to enlighten each of you. As of 2001 I believe, the average amount of people with an STD in a given high school was 1/4 people. I really don't know about you, but that is some scary stuff. Which is why I wait till marriage. I would expect the same of my wife as well.
For some odd reason i don't think that 1/4 of high school students have std's. In high school no one goes to the ghetto and fucks a guy for coke and gets HIV. I mean come one, thats just bullshit. (Not trying to be a dick or anything but I think that stat is something that your high school guidance counselor tells yyou to scare you.)
-CoReYyYyYyYyY