Display Modes Thread Tools
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-07-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulu4769
ok so i was balls deep in this girl, and my cell phone rings...

If it's consentual, then it is fine
What are you talkin' about man???
ekattan
Level 37
Subtract from ekattan's ReputationAdd to ekattan's Reputation ekattan is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via MSN to ekattan
12-08-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles
My grandpa told me at an early age you have to try on the shoe before you buy it.
But then why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

.:Frosty:.
Graphically Insightful
Subtract from .:Frosty:.'s ReputationAdd to .:Frosty:.'s Reputation .:Frosty:. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .:Frosty:.
12-08-2005
Default man

i've been debating this with myself as well. Me and my girlfriend are both christian and beleive basically evrything vrbas said. idk i think if u misuse it it won't be as special. It's like opening up a christmas present for the first tyme. If it's already been used and there's wrapping paper torn up and evrything is messed up ur not gunna want it as much. those r juss my beliefs
Thank You
Само лета од нок

*Hip Thrust*
SadistiK ChucK
MoD at the360......com
Subtract from SadistiK ChucK's ReputationAdd to SadistiK ChucK's Reputation SadistiK ChucK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SadistiK ChucK
12-08-2005

like most people have been sayin. its mostly based on religion but i think its ok to a dertain point. i mean if your 14 thats just gross and you shouldent be having sex in the first place. but if you mature enough and u like someone why not
Myspace
www.the360forum.com
[youtubesig]qYLV6R5AP4w[/youtubesig]
^^My Skateboarding Montage!^^

^Thanks ERIC! (Skopin)!!!^
Formally Gnarly Charlie
Vrbas
i'm around
12-08-2005

Frosty is right. That's a good reason EVEN from a non Christians standpoint. You don't want a "used" present. You want the gift to be "new" and very special.

Another reason is pre-marital sex, when you break it down, is just plain selfish. When you engage in sexual intercourse outside of marriage, you are only fullfilling your own selfish desires. I'm sure there are people out there that would argue "Well, i know she wants to and i'm doing it for her." or "It's not just for me, we have been talking about this and it's something we wanna share right now." But think about it. Why are you having sex? To fullfill your physical desires. That's the bottom line. I know you "love" this girl or really "care" for her, but if you TRULY love her, then you know that you should guard HER purity as well as yours until the time is right. That is a GREAT example of how much you love someone and if that won't capture a woman's heart on the spot, there isn't much else that will.

Another issue here is self control. Again, we are not animals built to breed like wild fire. We ALL have sexual desires and we ALL want them fullfilled, RIGHT NOW. But there is a fine line between fullfilling those for the right purpose and acting like rabbits, so to speak. If we were to just have sex like it's nothing big or treat it as "having a cup of tea with your chick", then that destroys the intimacy it provides for your special someone. Again, your purity is a gift. It should be saved and given to the one you love WITHIN the bonds of marriage. It shouldn't be soo easily thrown away or "whored" out to anyone. The longer you wait, the better it will be once you finally get it. It's like if every person you've had sex with that didn't grow to be your wife, it's like baggage. Pure baggage that drags you down. Even if you only have sex with one other person besides your wife, it's still baggage. Disgusting baggage might i add. She doesn't want to know that you've......done what you've done with another girl. She wants to be the first because it's special and it's INTENDED to be that way. Sex is a sacred act. Marriage is a sacred act. Why do they have to be 2 seperate things? Would putting them together not enhance the experience? For me, sex and marriage have ALWAYS been one in the same, in a sense. Within the bonds of marriage is where you will REALLY experience sexual freedom.

Everything i've said above can be viewed without the "Christian" label. It can be easily understood and comprehendable for even the most devote atheist, agnostic, etc. I hope this puts some things in to a more "logical" sense.
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-08-2005

1/2 of marriages end in divorce. Why wait? Just becarefull. Cooties can also be permament.

Also besides the devout people that say they are waiting are commonly people that couldn't get laid with a 5 dollar bill and a 2 dollar hooker.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Ganny
Level 37
Subtract from Ganny's ReputationAdd to Ganny's Reputation Ganny is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Ganny
12-08-2005

Quote:
1/2 of marriages end in divorce. Why wait? Just becarefull. Cooties can also be permament.

Also besides the devout people that say they are waiting are commonly people that couldn't get laid with a 5 dollar bill and a 2 dollar hooker.
lol, good one markedachilles!!!

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUYINTHEHAT
Z can do whatever he want's! He's right below god.
1. God
2. Z
3. Chuck Norris
Vrbas
i'm around
12-08-2005

Quote:

Is 1/2 not big enough of a number? What do you consider a "significant" amount? You asked "why wait"? I explained in both of my last posts. No need to answer a third time.
BiGmAc2121
Level 30
Subtract from BiGmAc2121's ReputationAdd to BiGmAc2121's Reputation BiGmAc2121 is a novice
12-08-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly Charlie
like most people have been sayin. its mostly based on religion but i think its ok to a dertain point. i mean if your 14 thats just gross and you shouldent be having sex in the first place. but if you mature enough and u like someone why not
i agree with you there
Allow me to reintroduce myself...

See the names have all changed since I been around
But the game ain't the same since I left out

ZEE10101: u should make one of your friends change his gamertag to Whopper
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-09-2005

One last thing. The rules change when you guys get to college. Then they change again after on this subject.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621