Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
iCeAt
Level 31
Subtract from iCeAt's ReputationAdd to iCeAt's Reputation iCeAt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iCeAt
12-17-2005

I do have a high metabolism man, and I do workout daily lol.

What does that have to do with anything?
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer
Your first example was a serious relationship. You cared about her, and there was an expectation of remaining true to each other. You were scarred because she did not hold up her end of the bargain. You also feel guilty now because of your Christian beliefs. I'm talking about a relationship where there is no emotional connection, and where there is no guilt from going against God's word. If that relationship you mentioned had only been about sex, and you didn't care about the girl, and you hadn't turned Christian, would you still feel guilty about the intimacy you shared?
If you don't care about the girl? Then you're just straight up an asshole. I hate your type. If you just go from girl to girl with "No Care" I won't even argue with you anymore. No more debate or talk. I hate people like you. You're a poison to society.
I believe it was .Ghost who mentioned the thing about condoms. If you don't care about the girl. Go have sex without condoms. Finish your act. I'd love to see you not care anymore Fucking ignorant horny pieces of shit.
GT: King Bond
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
12-17-2005

I used a metaphor too. High metabolism is condoms, working out is birth control. trying to control your consequences.

Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXc hiPPo
I used a metaphor too. High metabolism is condoms, working out is birth control. trying to control your consequences.
Or you could just elimate the problem altogether, at least until you're ready for those "consequences". And by the time you're married, those are no longer considered to be consequences.

Why live your life in fear like that? Why must "fear" of birth, "fear" of STDs, "fear" of any other consequences of pre-marital sex even be an issue. Those should repel you from it. IMO, if you're afraid to do something b\c of it's consequences, chances are it's probably not the right choice.
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
12-17-2005

Nobody can prove either side. There's no point in debating it Vrbas, you know this lol. You just love stirring people up eh? It's cool. I like it. I'm an Atheist and if you'd like to have a discussion. Add me to AIM or MSN and we'll chat about it. Go over some points. I think it'd be a cool/good discussion.
GT: King Bond
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrbas
I'm still waiting for someone to post why they think God DOESN'T exist. I've explained why He does, but so far i haven't heard anyone prove He doesn't.

Ok. The absence of evidence that he does exist put the burden of proof the the people that think he does exist. That is the whole basis. If I say there is a pink elephant in my living room and you say there isn't. I cannot say proove that there isn't a pink elephant in my living room.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost
I will say it again lol.

The main point behind what veryone but me vrbas, and maybe a couple others is.

You guys are selfish and want the cake and eat it, worrying nothing about what might happen next...
And to this I say, what if both partners want the same thing, just sex? Nothing's been hurt. The point is, sexually liberated people have to find other sexually liberated people.

Elmo <3
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bond
If you don't care about the girl? Then you're just straight up an asshole. I hate your type. If you just go from girl to girl with "No Care" I won't even argue with you anymore. No more debate or talk. I hate people like you. You're a poison to society.
I believe it was .Ghost who mentioned the thing about condoms. If you don't care about the girl. Go have sex without condoms. Finish your act. I'd love to see you not care anymore Fucking ignorant horny pieces of shit.
I think you're placing your own views on the situation. Whether or not the girl cares about you is irrelevant.

Elmo <3
iCeAt
Level 31
Subtract from iCeAt's ReputationAdd to iCeAt's Reputation iCeAt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iCeAt
12-17-2005

Like I said, even if there are ten thousand people who just want to fuck for pleasure the bottom line is they cant control themselves and they are selfish.
Accept this man, it's true.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
12-17-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost
Like I said, even if there are ten thousand people who just want to fuck for pleasure the bottom line is they cant control themselves and they are selfish.
Accept this man, it's true.
...Why should they have to control themselves?

And if you want to look at it that way, every single thing we do in our lives is selfish, just to further our own existence.

There's nothing selfish about wanting pleasure. Especially if you give pleasure in return. We'll look at it this way; sex = not selfish, rape = selfish.

Elmo <3