Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
12-14-2005

*sigh* Fine. Reading ....

EDIT - Well I read most of it. I do agree that sex is something we've been given and we should save it for marriage. I'm not saying it's just that easy though. I went out with a girl for 2 years. We waited 7 months to have sex, which in my mind and others minds is a decent time to wait to see if you know you actually love this person. We both loved eachother and we both wanted to express our love for one another in a more intimate way. We're broken up now, however, that doesn't change the fact that her and I loved one another more than anything and felt it necessary to express it that way. I'm glad my first time was with someone I loved and I wouldn't take it back for the world. Yes, it may have been a mistake, however, if it is, it's been my greatest mistake yet.
GT: King Bond

Last edited by King Bond; 12-14-2005 at 12:52 PM.
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-14-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bond
*sigh* Fine. Reading ....

EDIT - Well I read most of it. I do agree that sex is something we've been given and we should save it for marriage. I'm not saying it's just that easy though. I went out with a girl for 2 years. We waited 7 months to have sex, which in my mind and others minds is a decent time to wait to see if you know you actually love this person. We both loved eachother and we both wanted to express our love for one another in a more intimate way. We're broken up now, however, that doesn't change the fact that her and I loved one another more than anything and felt it necessary to express it that way. I'm glad my first time was with someone I loved and I wouldn't take it back for the world. Yes, it may have been a mistake, however, if it is, it's been my greatest mistake yet.
Lol, who said anything about easy? It's probably one of the hardest temptations to resist in life. I know it's not easy.

Some people react differently with their "first time" outside of marriage. I don't want to kill your joy but believe me, it will catch up to you. I've talked to COUNTLESS couples who've had some issues b/c of pre-marital sex. The impact may not be instant, but it will affect your life and your future marriage, at least in the "sex" department.
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
12-14-2005

Trust me. You're not killing my joy lol. I'm not one of those people that run around having random sex. I am strongly against that actually. I really despise girls that dress like sluts, just looking for attention from guys or guys that go to parties to get laid. I waited 15 years (I know it's not that long) and I found a girl I loved. We made love. It may become a factor later in life. Good luck anyone finding a 20 year old virgin to marry when you're that age. I'm not saying I did it because everyone else is. But it shouldn't become a factor later on because, yes, I had premarital sex. I doubt my wife will be a virgin. I could bring up her sexual past and she can bring up mine. The fact remains we both had had premarital sex. It's not like I fucked all of Canada and now I'm settling for the last girl I haven't fucked. There are too many factors to enter into the equation before you can make a solid judgement as to who will have marital problems later.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
12-14-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost
You are one very selfish man fershetta...
Am not! I'm cute and funny, leave me alone.

<Sniffle.>
King Bond
Member #7180
12-14-2005

Fershy's my love puppet.
Vrbas
i'm around
Subtract from Vrbas's ReputationAdd to Vrbas's Reputation Vrbas is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Vrbas
12-14-2005

Quote:
Trust me. You're not killing my joy lol. I'm not one of those people that run around having random sex. I am strongly against that actually. I really despise girls that dress like sluts, just looking for attention from guys or guys that go to parties to get laid. I waited 15 years (I know it's not that long) and I found a girl I loved. We made love. It may become a factor later in life. Good luck anyone finding a 20 year old virgin to marry when you're that age. I'm not saying I did it because everyone else is. But it shouldn't become a factor later on because, yes, I had premarital sex. I doubt my wife will be a virgin. I could bring up her sexual past and she can bring up mine. The fact remains we both had had premarital sex. It's not like I fucked all of Canada and now I'm settling for the last girl I haven't fucked. There are too many factors to enter into the equation before you can make a solid judgement as to who will have marital problems later.
Wouldn't that make it all the better though? Think about it. That is one HUGE accomplishment if you manage to save yourself for you future wife, Christian or not. That's a BIG goal and a very commendable one too if it is kept. Trust me, you will be rewarded.
King Bond
Member #7180
12-14-2005

Well I can tell you this. I don't plan on having too many more gf's. I am more of a lover than a player. I love relationships and being in them. As long as I am with someone I love, there's nothing more I could ask for. I wait for sex and don't force anything. I'm hoping my next gf is my future wife. I admit it would have been nice if I had saved myself for my wife. You must realise when I had made love with my ex, I thought she was the one. It was no mistake though. I am saving what's left for my future wife.
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
12-14-2005

Quote:
Well I can tell you this. I don't plan on having too many more gf's. I am more of a lover than a player. I love relationships and being in them. As long as I am with someone I love, there's nothing more I could ask for. I wait for sex and don't force anything. I'm hoping my next gf is my future wife. I admit it would have been nice if I had saved myself for my wife. You must realise when I had made love with my ex, I thought she was the one. It was no mistake though. I am saving what's left for my future wife.
Saving what's left? ...do you have non-regenitory semen? lol...

Just playing.

I'm in the same situation as you, Bond. I did the same thing and thought she was the one, too. It kinda sucks, I dunno. But I do agree that it isn't a mistake. Yeah, she obviously wasn't the one... but it was a lesson learned and only makes you grow and improve. It makes you a better person.

...unless you have non-regenitory semen like me. :o

Vrbas is right, though. Being able to save yourself is a great thing, shows strength, and is very rewarding. I personally wished I was able to do this. Well... I would have, but the person I thought would be my wife didn't end up being so. I suppose the lesson is: Fuck the girl AFTER you get married, not BEFORE, just 'cause you think/feel you're going to (no matter how long you've been together).

Last edited by Fershetta; 12-14-2005 at 05:49 PM.
King Bond
Member #7180
12-14-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
I suppose the lesson is: Fuck the girl AFTER you get married, not BEFORE, just 'cause you think/feel you're going to (no matter how long you've been together).
Bahaha. I'm gonna agree with Fershy on this one. Don't rush the whole thought of marriage too much at a young age. Just gets you, well, where we are
Fershetta
Level 35
12-14-2005

Quote:
Bahaha. I'm gonna agree with Fershy on this one. Don't rush the whole thought of marriage too much at a young age. Just gets you, well, where we are
Mhm... exactly.