Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fc dofep
Level 28
Subtract from Fc dofep's ReputationAdd to Fc dofep's Reputation Fc dofep is a novice
08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
K so like, if they were destroyed, how do you know they would have even existed?

I mean, I'm sure Zeus' records were simply destroyed, but there were enough accounts of him coming down from the clouds to f.ck some bitties that belief in him and his magnificent lightning rod may be validated.

cool story, bro. def read again
You have to read before that post to understand why that was said. But I'll explain it for you anyway... The Romans attacked and razed Israel around 70 A.D. Therefore, some historians believe that most first hand accounts of Jesus were destroyed. This applies to all important people of the time... Many document were burned.

Your argument with Zeus makes zero sense. I guess if you mean today, that we could still believe in him, then sure, go right ahead. That's your prerogative. If you are talking about then, then I don't know why you even say that. And finally, records from that period are readily available.

I bloodypingu I
Lurker At The Threshold
Subtract from I bloodypingu I's ReputationAdd to I bloodypingu I's Reputation I bloodypingu I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I bloodypingu I
08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoesCallMeJax View Post
F.ck you haters it was Jesus don't deny it. I have my opinion and I'm stating it. I also won't be returning to this forum to argue, so if you wanna flame that bad, just PM me.
Thanks for telling us this, i think everyone who reads your post will care very deeply about your opinion.

"Music to me, might not be music to most"
-Buckethead

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
08-06-2009

I'd say there's about as much evidence for Jesus as there is for Hercules.
Spoiler!
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
08-06-2009

That's because Hercules was a bad-assed real-assed demi-god.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
08-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoesCallMeJax View Post
F.ck you haters it was Jesus don't deny it. I have my opinion and I'm stating it. I also won't be returning to this forum to argue, so if you wanna flame that bad, just PM me.
I know you won't, because I just removed your access to this section.
Busy, busy, busy
tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
08-06-2009

I think he may have been trolling lol. I'm sure he's an atheist from one of his previous posts. I could be wrong.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
03-14-2012

Good point...
Spoiler!