Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Grenade Point
Level 38
Subtract from Grenade Point's ReputationAdd to Grenade Point's Reputation Grenade Point is on the rise to fame Grenade Point is on the rise to fame
05-28-2009

This show is amazing.
Kraynium
And I'll make you famous.
Subtract from Kraynium's ReputationAdd to Kraynium's Reputation Kraynium is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kraynium
05-28-2009

If that's the case I hope Breaking Bad doesn't pull a Lost and f.ck the viewer over by ending the show with, "Skyler, I have something to tell you." That would be gay, Breaking Bad is too good for that.

Also, make your prediction for the season finale for a shot at a free Breaking Bad hoodie!

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...episode-12.php

And I absolutely love how smooth the character development has been. The changes that happened to Walt and Jesse have been so gradual that I haven't been able to even tell how evil Walt's become and how much Jesse has learned from Walt. Rewatch the pilot and you'll see what I mean. Non-Heisenberg Walt was a pussy!
Darko
I was wrong.
Subtract from Darko's ReputationAdd to Darko's Reputation Darko is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Darko Send a message via MSN to Darko
05-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraynium View Post
If that's the case I hope Breaking Bad doesn't pull a Lost and f.ck the viewer over by ending the show with, "Skyler, I have something to tell you." That would be gay, Breaking Bad is too good for that.
Whats funny is thats how episode 3 of season 1 ended haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyer View Post
Why did black people never create civilization and enslave whites?

Why did blacks never go any farther than mud huts, and whites created 3 masted battle ships and giant civilizations with government.
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
05-28-2009

I'm just glad that b..ch is dead.

Edit: Woah, wtf? Someone predicted this two weeks ago for the show.

Winner: weeya: "Jane will die next. She will cause major drama between Walt, Gus and Jesse, and will be marked as someone who needs to be taken out, but will take her own life accidently by overdosing before others can take her out. Her dad freaks out and blames Jesse for the whole situation."
Darko
I was wrong.
Subtract from Darko's ReputationAdd to Darko's Reputation Darko is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Darko Send a message via MSN to Darko
05-28-2009

I liked her at first but then she just became a cliche bad girl. My only complaint was how they handled her character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyer View Post
Why did black people never create civilization and enslave whites?

Why did blacks never go any farther than mud huts, and whites created 3 masted battle ships and giant civilizations with government.
Kraynium
Subtract from Kraynium's ReputationAdd to Kraynium's Reputation Kraynium is a novice
05-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
Whats funny is thats how episode 3 of season 1 ended haha.
...Fuck, I have absolutely no rebuttal for that. Haha.
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
05-31-2009

OH

MY

GOD
Grenade Point
Level 38
Subtract from Grenade Point's ReputationAdd to Grenade Point's Reputation Grenade Point is on the rise to fame Grenade Point is on the rise to fame
05-31-2009

The ending was...

Interesting.
Kraynium
05-31-2009

I really need to stop checking Demonoid every 15 minutes for this episode. Haha.
Phurion
Little King Lion
Subtract from Phurion's ReputationAdd to Phurion's Reputation Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Phurion
05-31-2009

Holy sh.t.

Probably the best way to describe that episode in 1 word would be..."powerful"

Seriously like the entire episode, tensions are running high, emotions are running high, and its just...wow.

The ending....my god.

I wonder how many seasons this show will go for, hopefully more than 4, there arent that many episodes per season so hopefully it runs a few years

Last edited by Phurion; 05-31-2009 at 10:36 PM.