Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Garen
Dunkmaster
Subtract from Garen's ReputationAdd to Garen's Reputation Garen posts before he thinks
12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Finished S1 the other day. Amazing. Slowly becoming one of my favorite shows on television. This, and Dexter are the big ballers on television at the moment.
By the end of season 3 I wouldn't be surprised if it was your favorite. Dexter's awesome as sh.t, but doesn't hold a candle to Breaking Bad IMO, then again I'm only on the second season of Dexter and I've heard it gets better. The acting in Breaking Bad is just incredible though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackieIX View Post
in the middle of season 3. Trust me, it doesn't really let up at all. So entertaining.
Oh god just wait.
Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Finished S1 the other day. Amazing. Slowly becoming one of my favorite shows on television. This, and Dexter are the big ballers on television at the moment.
Lol you have no idea. Shit goes down in season 3.

The ending to one of the episodes in season 3 was the most intense thing I've ever seen on tv.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
Lol you have no idea. sh.t goes down in season 3.

The ending to one of the episodes in season 3 was the most intense thing I've ever seen on tv.
The finale, or the one with Walt's driving?

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
The finale, or the one with Walt's driving?
The one that involved Hank and parking lot.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
The one that involved Hank and parking lot.
OH SHI-

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
pathosgen
it's a joke.
Subtract from pathosgen's ReputationAdd to pathosgen's Reputation pathosgen is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pathosgen Send a message via Skype™ to pathosgen
12-31-2010

think I'll start season 3 now
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
12-31-2010

About mid-way through season 2, really starting to love this show.

RabiD says MOO
Level 26
Subtract from RabiD says MOO's ReputationAdd to RabiD says MOO's Reputation RabiD says MOO is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RabiD says MOO
04-01-2011

When does S4 start?
corrupT
Level 19
Subtract from corrupT's ReputationAdd to corrupT's Reputation corrupT is a novice
04-01-2011

im almost done season 2, my gf & I are addicted to this show

it's freaking awesome
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
04-01-2011

Just finished Season 3, god damn I'm so excited for S4. Anybody know when it premieres this year?