Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Phurion
Little King Lion
Subtract from Phurion's ReputationAdd to Phurion's Reputation Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Phurion
06-13-2010

Wow..

Crazy.

I had to stand up as soon as Jesse pulled the gun on Gale and I just stood there with my hands cupped over my mouth as Jesse stared down Gale.

FUCK. I cannot wait, this show has me the most emotionally excited ever.
Phurion
Little King Lion
Subtract from Phurion's ReputationAdd to Phurion's Reputation Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Phurion
06-13-2010

Another thing about this show is the shots. The art direction and shot compositions are just amazing.

The way they hinted at "darkside" this whole season, they have had the use of black and darkness to convey that walter was turning to the darkside, in a sense.
Pan1c
bangarang!
Subtract from Pan1c's ReputationAdd to Pan1c's Reputation Pan1c is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pan1c
06-13-2010

Well it looks like I was wrong.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/vince-gilligan,42064/
Breaking Bad
Level 38
Subtract from Breaking Bad's ReputationAdd to Breaking Bad's Reputation Breaking Bad is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Breaking Bad
06-14-2010

Last 4 minutes of the show was so epic. We don't know for sure whether or not Jesse shot the guy, maybe he uses him as a hostage so Walt can go free.
Klima
Bold as Love
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
06-14-2010

I'm about to watch the finale!
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steggy View Post
And I don't think Jesse shot Gale either. You see him slowly turn to the right before he pulls the trigger, sort of like he's shooting the wall besides Gale out of anger because he can't do it. I'm guessing he will keep the gun pointed at Gale while the cronies come along and they will try to hatch out some sort of deal.
I don't think Jesse turned to the right, I think the camera just panned into Gale's POV to get that shot (no pun intended lol).

Also Season 4 was officially announced yesterday which is coooool. Vince Gilligan said he didn't want to go past three seasons but I'm glad he is.
Steggy
Spiderman/10
Subtract from Steggy's ReputationAdd to Steggy's Reputation Steggy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Steggy
06-14-2010

Yea, I read the interview with Vince Gilligan. That mo fucka is dead.

Yea, I didn't know how long the show could go on for. I imagine the next season will be the last. I actually thought this one was going to be the last because the announcements kept saying "there are only 3 episodes left of breaking bad" but it never said series or season until the season finale announcement lol
Kraynium
And I'll make you famous.
Subtract from Kraynium's ReputationAdd to Kraynium's Reputation Kraynium is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kraynium
06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurion View Post
Another thing about this show is the shots. The art direction and shot compositions are just amazing.

The way they hinted at "darkside" this whole season, they have had the use of black and darkness to convey that walter was turning to the darkside, in a sense.
There's a very specific color palette for Heisenberg. Every time the shots cut from a Walt scene to Heisenberg, such as in Half Measures from the Dinner Table to the final scene, you can tell. For us video editors we can see this no problem. They did the same thing with the cousins, except an entirely different palette.

By the way, wasn't Mike's killing spree fucking hilarious? I burst out in laughter when the guy had to go back and grab the shoe.
HEiGHT iZ NaSTy
Level 33
Subtract from HEiGHT iZ NaSTy's ReputationAdd to HEiGHT iZ NaSTy's Reputation HEiGHT iZ NaSTy is a novice
06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steggy View Post
I loved the phone conversation.

"You have a 20 minute head start".

And I don't think Jesse shot Gale either. You see him slowly turn to the right before he pulls the trigger, sort of like he's shooting the wall besides Gale out of anger because he can't do it. I'm guessing he will keep the gun pointed at Gale while the cronies come along and they will try to hatch out some sort of deal.

Or get into a shootout. either one.
I agree with plan A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l Call Me JK l View Post
Your welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I KinZee I View Post
Your'e welcome...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEiGHT iZ NaSTy View Post
You're welcome.
f..king idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
You should visit the grammar thread so you can learn the difference between there/there/they're.

Grenade Point
Level 38
Subtract from Grenade Point's ReputationAdd to Grenade Point's Reputation Grenade Point is on the rise to fame Grenade Point is on the rise to fame
06-14-2010

The finale was pretty damn good.