Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
ThuggleS
Level 26
Subtract from ThuggleS's ReputationAdd to ThuggleS's Reputation ThuggleS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ThuggleS
05-28-2009

Just got RRoD for the 2nd time on my Elite. It showed typical GPU failure symptoms 3 times after 3 subsequent reboots. Have already printed my shipping label.

Fuck M$ for thinking they could jam a powerful computer into a tiny box without a decent cooling system; any noob techie can see the 360 is a laughable design.
Fragtology
Level 16
Subtract from Fragtology's ReputationAdd to Fragtology's Reputation Fragtology is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Fragtology Send a message via Yahoo to Fragtology
07-17-2009

ive gone through 4 xboxs since they first came out and it really pisses me off when i have to wait for a new one each time they break, i think instead of sending it in and waiting, they should give us a voucher to just go and buy one so we dont have to wait.
Come on down to Halo3Forum.com we have the latest info for all your Halo needs and bonus information on the definition of Gays and Rapists!

And shepherds we shall be, For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti
i HaZ a CooKEh
Level 10
Subtract from i HaZ a CooKEh's ReputationAdd to i HaZ a CooKEh's Reputation i HaZ a CooKEh is a novice
Send a message via MSN to i HaZ a CooKEh Send a message via Skype™ to i HaZ a CooKEh
08-01-2009

I had rrod and just sent it away got it back in like 5 days with sf4 and a 1 month gold subscription card Also most of the people who say they have had it just dont have the power plugged in properly lol
w1sh
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from w1sh's ReputationAdd to w1sh's Reputation w1sh is a novice
08-05-2009

I RRoD'ed a week ago.
I'm currently waiting my Xbox to return from microsoft.
It should be home anytime between now and tomorrow!
You'll meet me soon!
w1shey
Wes
Subtract from Wes's ReputationAdd to Wes's Reputation Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000
08-07-2009

I've gotten it 5 times in less than 3 years.
xiampiii
Level 16
Subtract from xiampiii's ReputationAdd to xiampiii's Reputation xiampiii is a novice
08-11-2009

I got RROD two times, the first one they gave it back to me "repaired" then a week later I got the same problem again however, they gave it back to me fully repaired and since then I had no problem with the rrod. The best thing is that I got 2 free months of xbox live gold and the entire shipping and everything was free for me, Microsoft paid for everything.
To win is not an option, but the only thing Xiampiii knows how to do.

o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
09-08-2009

About 2 months ago I got the RRoD for the 3rd time, every single time I get 3 red rings. I don't even know if it's worth getting fixed at this point.

RoCk3t
Level 10
Subtract from RoCk3t's ReputationAdd to RoCk3t's Reputation RoCk3t is a novice
09-10-2009

Is it true that if you get the 3 RROD, you can get if fixed for free regardless of when the warranty expired?
iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to iKaRiZzMa
10-21-2009

My 360 just red ringed, if I call 1800-4MY-XBOX how much is it to get a new one to send mine in? Or is it under warranty?

Got it working but should I leave it on overnight?

Last edited by iKaRiZzMa; 10-22-2009 at 02:07 AM.
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
10-27-2009

I got 1 rrod. ;/
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv