Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
08-17-2011

Never touched the first two but I'll definitely be getting this. A lot of info about this has been released in the past month.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
08-17-2011

You never played D2? Damn. That's that good shit.

I had a lvl 99 Paladin called "LightOfTheEast" on the US East Ladder when I was 13. Good times.

I'm gonna tear ass when this drops. Can't waittttttttttttttttttt!
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
08-17-2011

You should get Crimson Alliance when it comes out and play with me and a good friend of mine.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
08-17-2011

http://kotaku.com/5831801/see-just-h...erno/gallery/1

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
08-18-2011

I guess Blizzard is pretty serious about bringing this to consoles.

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
09-23-2011

Blizzard confirmed this is being pushed to early next year. I'm really hoping I get a chance to play the beta.

André
Spamming Noob
Subtract from André's ReputationAdd to André's Reputation André is on the rise to fame André is on the rise to fame
12-10-2011

Definitely getting this.

Either going to be a Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor. Time will only tell which one I choose.

Last edited by André; 12-12-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
01-10-2012

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok/statu...15812473098240

Consoles confirmed!

In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
01-11-2012

Thats awesome, I just hope that the console version doesn't delay the PC version. Its been way too long as it is, its getting to be a bit of an overkill rather building hype with the wait.

But looking at the videos I've seen, it all looks so damn good.
Remnants - My Halo 3/R Montage - Edited by MK

Waitin' for a fix so I can get my fix
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
01-11-2012

God I cannot wait for this game.

Also I know this thread isnt about D2 but I heard from a friend they may have lifted the *Character has been inactive this long* crap. Is this true? Or if you havent logged in forever your character is pretty much gone?

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell