Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to ParfreY
11-22-2008

i just wanna see the other characters that are new
Gt: ParFreY
Add me for Customs or Matchmaking

xSpar7anx
Cool story bro.
Subtract from xSpar7anx's ReputationAdd to xSpar7anx's Reputation xSpar7anx is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to xSpar7anx
11-26-2008

omfg dude i loved diablo 2! i had many 80-95 characters. Diablo 3 is going to be tight, and it comes out around Christmas next year for the people wanting to know the release date.

Right now im just playing guild wars with my buds, its fun. and im excited for GW2! its free and its open world!
G72
Level 12
Subtract from G72's ReputationAdd to G72's Reputation G72 is a novice
11-28-2008

I don't wanna do a melee character, I'm most likely going to make a kick ass wizard as soon as I can . This will be the first game I preorder, pretty stoked for it.
iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to iKaRiZzMa
11-28-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by G72 View Post
I don't wanna do a melee character, I'm most likely going to make a kick ass wizard as soon as I can . This will be the first game I preorder, pretty stoked for it.
I'm probably going to make a Witch Doctor they same pretty sick crossed between a Wizard and Druid. Do they still have no idea when its coming out?

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
11-30-2008

its coming out around march i heard

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
01-15-2009

bummmmmmpppp

iKaRiZzMa
anal
Subtract from iKaRiZzMa's ReputationAdd to iKaRiZzMa's Reputation iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield iKaRiZzMa finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParfreY View Post
bummmmmmpppp
This game needs to hurry up and come out.

xSpar7anx
Cool story bro.
Subtract from xSpar7anx's ReputationAdd to xSpar7anx's Reputation xSpar7anx is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to xSpar7anx
01-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKaRiZzMa View Post
This game needs to hurry up and come out.
agreed. /10 agrees.

im so ready for this game. i been dreaming of it ever since diablo 2 came out lmao
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
01-18-2009

lol yea its gunna be awsome

iKaRiZzMa
anal
02-24-2009

I wish this game would hurry up and come out.