Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
skatefire
ಠ_ಠ
Subtract from skatefire's ReputationAdd to skatefire's Reputation skatefire licks Grunt gooch skatefire licks Grunt gooch skatefire licks Grunt gooch skatefire licks Grunt gooch skatefire licks Grunt gooch
Send a message via AIM to skatefire
07-09-2008

skatefire - erifetaks
Source only
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
Having a steam account is like having an Xbox live Silver account, accept you can change your gamertag whenever you want for free, have unlimited friends, unlimited clans, achievements, In game dashboard that allows for communication via Text or voice to any one and everyone who is your friend.

It's a a simgle program that allows that but also for you to shop for Games, updates, mods, expansions. As well as, access all your games, options, updates, and info from there.

All, for free.
Very good way to put it except for its not really free because you need to buy a steam game to get it (I think)
stormy
Level 38
Subtract from stormy's ReputationAdd to stormy's Reputation stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided
07-09-2008

I d/l cs:s a while back, but I forgot my password and email address..is there a way I can maybe play on another account? PLEASE HELP
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
07-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatefire View Post
Very good way to put it except for its not really free because you need to buy a steam game to get it (I think)
Negative. I've been around the block with this.

RaR3
-
Subtract from RaR3's ReputationAdd to RaR3's Reputation RaR3 is a novice
07-09-2008

Quote:
Negative. I've been around the block with this.
How could I make one, because my brother has the game and so I'd just need an account to play it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DEA Agent
WHAT THE f..k IS GOING ON IN HERE, BETTER HIDE YOUR PIPES, YOUR WEED, YOUR GRINDERS, YOUR BONGS, YOUR PAPERS, YOUR RILLOS, YOUR LIGHTERS, YOUR PILL BOTTLES, ERRTHANG, 'CAUSE sh.tS ABOUT TO GET REAL
TheTurboFD
April 19 CoLiNz DAY!
Subtract from TheTurboFD's ReputationAdd to TheTurboFD's Reputation TheTurboFD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TheTurboFD
07-10-2008

Hey guys can you help me with 1.6

ok when i installed 1.6 from steam i went and immediately changed the resolution settings because im playing on a 32' monitor. BUT after i changed it i had to restart my comp because it was in black screen. Now when i try to start it up to change resolution settings it stays black so theres no possible way to do anything. Anybody have a solution?
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
07-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Hey guys can you help me with 1.6

ok when i installed 1.6 from steam i went and immediately changed the resolution settings because im playing on a 32' monitor. BUT after i changed it i had to restart my comp because it was in black screen. Now when i try to start it up to change resolution settings it stays black so theres no possible way to do anything. Anybody have a solution?
How long do you let it sit as a black screen?
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
07-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaR3 View Post
How could I make one, because my brother has the game and so I'd just need an account to play it on.
Just download steam, and when installing it, it will ask for you to sign in. At that point there should be an option for signing up.

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
07-10-2008

Quote:
Just download steam, and when installing it, it will ask for you to sign in. At that point there should be an option for signing up.
That is exactly how you do it.

I did it earlier today.
Civillian
Level 29
Subtract from Civillian's ReputationAdd to Civillian's Reputation Civillian is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Civillian
07-10-2008

Mine is xCivillianX
I guess I'll play source sometimes since everyone on here plays it. I mainly play 1.6 though
Mephza
Level 44
Subtract from Mephza's ReputationAdd to Mephza's Reputation Mephza is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mephza Send a message via MSN to Mephza
07-10-2008

Quote:
Jesus Christ you are an idiot mephza.

Either that or you're trolling.
The steam account key is $20 fucking dollars.
Unless they changed it...
GT: M3phza
Aim: XxmephzaxX