Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Gage
VIP just not in the group
Subtract from Gage's ReputationAdd to Gage's Reputation Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000
11-26-2014
Default Windows 10 Technical Preview

Has anyone downloaded it yet? I'm wanting a change of scenery so I'm thinking of downloading it and installing it in a virtual machine.

But they're also talking about the way that updates are installed in Windows 10 will allow us to keep the "Technical Preview" without having to uninstall it like a Beta.
AMidgetAndAClub
Level 32
Subtract from AMidgetAndAClub's ReputationAdd to AMidgetAndAClub's Reputation AMidgetAndAClub is on the rise to fame AMidgetAndAClub is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to AMidgetAndAClub
11-26-2014

I've talked to a few people who have ran it and like it for what it is. Still tons of cleaning and streamlining to do, but from what I have heard it will be a good successor to 8.
I am the best bad kid you will ever meet. I sh.t you not.

H3F Old Man Crew : Member # 4

Renzy
Eve Films <3
Subtract from Renzy's ReputationAdd to Renzy's Reputation Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica
11-26-2014

been running it as my main os for a month or so now, its basically just win8.1 haven't really noticed any differences.
Gage
VIP just not in the group
Subtract from Gage's ReputationAdd to Gage's Reputation Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000 Gage IS OVER 9000
11-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
been running it as my main os for a month or so now, its basically just win8.1 haven't really noticed any differences.
That's what I was asking, but definitely not what I wanted to hear.

I'm itching for a change of scenery from 8.1.