Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
LocaL
Level 17
Subtract from LocaL's ReputationAdd to LocaL's Reputation LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to LocaL Send a message via Skype™ to LocaL
06-26-2014
Default Need help making a special rapid fire mod

Alright, before I begin, I know that all over the internet you can find tutorials on how to make a rapid fire mod, so before telling me to just google it, please read on.

Let me explain the situation. I need a 360 controller that can replicate the action of rapidly clicking down the right thumbstick. I know this sounds weird but it has to do with something I want to try in the Halo 3 theater.

If anyone has any idea how I might go about this I'd love to hear your ideas. This would include soldering, so I'm asking anybody who has any knowledge of the sort. So far the best I've been able to do is create a controller that rapidly presses the right trigger a la the typical rapid fire controller. Since youtube was full of tutorials on how to pull that off, it wasn't a difficult task. And since rapid fire is possible, I assume wiring a controller to rapidly press any button on the controller can't be too far out of reach.

Thanks in advance.
LocaL
Level 17
Subtract from LocaL's ReputationAdd to LocaL's Reputation LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000 LocaL IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to LocaL Send a message via Skype™ to LocaL
06-27-2014

Bumping this even though I doubt anyone here can help. It's a long shot, but hoping someone can at least point me in the right direction.
Hot IceCube
Level 12
Subtract from Hot IceCube's ReputationAdd to Hot IceCube's Reputation Hot IceCube is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Hot IceCube
07-29-2014

i have a modded controller with rapid fire if you want to buy it.