Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Java_Man
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Java_Man's ReputationAdd to Java_Man's Reputation Java_Man is a novice
11-22-2009

My 360 gave the Red Ring of death a few months back. I sent it in to MS for free of charge. They fixed it at no cost to me and it's been ok since then. Now I'll probable trade it in to BestBuy so that I can possibly upgrade to the 360 with a HDMI port.
Prophet of Truth: "You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass!"

Jigsah
wassup wassup
Subtract from Jigsah's ReputationAdd to Jigsah's Reputation Jigsah is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Jigsah
04-24-2010

So I've got the one red ring. I ran out of warranty so does anyone know what it'll cost to send it in? or of any long term fixes(if there are any)?
Console King
Savage.
Subtract from Console King's ReputationAdd to Console King's Reputation Console King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Console King
07-25-2010

blehhh i sent it in for repair without charge
itsmehienz
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from itsmehienz's ReputationAdd to itsmehienz's Reputation itsmehienz is a novice
09-27-2010

i'v gotten the red lights and so have two of my friends. any way long story short i took them apart and fix them, so no more evil lights.
winlottsw
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from winlottsw's ReputationAdd to winlottsw's Reputation winlottsw is a novice
01-20-2011

Goal setting namely for normal to our everyday lives as sleeping and dining. Its impossible to effect someone if you don't understand what namely something namely. However the process of how you set your goals is oftentimes ignored,Pick 3 Lottery System * Mini Ferris wheel,Lotto Winning Strategies,winning lottery strategy, but already a very pivotal unit...
BXRisNOTcheating
Level 11
Subtract from BXRisNOTcheating's ReputationAdd to BXRisNOTcheating's Reputation BXRisNOTcheating is a novice
06-24-2011

I got it once, towel trick fixed it for about a week. Then I had to replace it.