Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Wanny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,233
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
#431
01-04-2010
Default

Wtf enter p shizits into the comp =/
::SK MEDIA::
Level 28
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,063
Subtract from ::SK MEDIA::'s ReputationAdd to ::SK MEDIA::'s Reputation ::SK MEDIA:: is a novice
#432
01-04-2010
Default

u know pshizit? can u be a judge and enter a video in the comp? anyway, I still plan finishing collapse.

Last edited by ::SK MEDIA::; 01-04-2010 at 08:43 PM.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#433
01-04-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::SK MEDIA:: View Post
u know pshizit? can u be a judge and enter a video in the comp? anyway, I still plan finishing collapse.
If you are judge, you aren't allowed to enter anything into the competition.
iFLO
Level 19
iFLO's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 451
Subtract from iFLO's ReputationAdd to iFLO's Reputation iFLO is a novice
#434
01-19-2010
Default

Here comes the sun better fuckin win
SoX FireBlade
Level 11
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 64
Subtract from SoX FireBlade's ReputationAdd to SoX FireBlade's Reputation SoX FireBlade is a novice
Send a message via MSN to SoX FireBlade
#435
01-20-2010
Default

I don't think i'll have time to make mine

looking forward to see winners !
NickV
THF VIP Member
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 16,651
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
#436
01-20-2010
Default

I don't think the entry fee is going to get alot of montages in here.
RIP EvilLilElmo


Married to terv
StObrist
Level 28
StObrist's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spokane
Posts: 1,039
Subtract from StObrist's ReputationAdd to StObrist's Reputation StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin'
#437
01-20-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
I don't think the entry fee is going to get alot of montages in here.
That's the reason I didn't enter my tage in it, I'm working on another one now too that will probably be done before the deadline but I have no reason to rush as I wouldn't be entering it anyway due to the entry fee.
S a L a Y a

.Llama
Level 33
.Llama's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,700
Subtract from .Llama's ReputationAdd to .Llama's Reputation .Llama is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .Llama Send a message via Skype™ to .Llama
#438
01-20-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StObrist View Post
That's the reason I didn't enter my tage in it, I'm working on another one now too that will probably be done before the deadline but I have no reason to rush as I wouldn't be entering it anyway due to the entry fee.
You should have entered THe Experience, it's got the second best gameplay ever after Apex.


|GT:l Llama l | Steam:mPbLlama |
StObrist
Level 28
StObrist's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spokane
Posts: 1,039
Subtract from StObrist's ReputationAdd to StObrist's Reputation StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin'
#439
01-20-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBipolarLlama View Post
You should have entered THe Experience, it's got the second best gameplay ever after Apex.
Thanks, I don't have a paypal account nor do I plan on getting one, I had a friend with one who said he'd pay and I could just give him the money but by the time I finished he had already moved to NY for college. Since then my computer failed and I lost all the project files before I could render it out with the logo and stuff.
S a L a Y a

Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Eamonn's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 13,678
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
#440
01-20-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StObrist View Post
Thanks, I don't have a paypal account nor do I plan on getting one, I had a friend with one who said he'd pay and I could just give him the money but by the time I finished he had already moved to NY for college. Since then my computer failed and I lost all the project files before I could render it out with the logo and stuff.
no offence but I dont know why people are saying the experience was so good, I enjoyed it but not more then alot of other tages.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off