Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
ManWithoutModem
Level 32
Subtract from ManWithoutModem's ReputationAdd to ManWithoutModem's Reputation ManWithoutModem is a novice
10-28-2009

I know i'm not really that known on this site, but I thought i'd give it a shot anyways.

AIM-Shep917
GT-ManWithoutModem

I spend way too much time watching montages and I have probably seen 98% of all montages released in halo 3. Eh, I guess that's it.
Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
10-29-2009

IM-Whoisliam
GT-ein Dirigible

I browsed the H3F forums for about 9 months-1 year before actually joining, watching videos and learning about editing, and critiqeuing as i went along. Since i joined, i've been an active member of the videos section, releasing a few videos myself, and critiqeuing and helping in the Montage/Video Help Forum. I've also spent a lot of time in the PC Help section, learning about editing and computers in general, capture cards, resolution, codecs etc.

I've downloaded the vast majority of "good" H3, H2, & H1 videos that were released by going through the archives, getting recommended ones, and seeing what made them good (Editing, Gameplay, Feel), and tried to learn about that.

Since a few months ago, i've progressed much more rapidly and have started learning more and more, i feel i could accuractely judge the videos in the contest with an unbiased view, and do not plan on entering my own into the contest.

NepR
Level 18
Subtract from NepR's ReputationAdd to NepR's Reputation NepR is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to NepR Send a message via AIM to NepR Send a message via MSN to NepR Send a message via Yahoo to NepR
10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodland King View Post
IM-Whoisliam
GT-ein Dirigible

I browsed the H3F forums for about 9 months-1 year before actually joining, watching videos and learning about editing, and critiqeuing as i went along. Since i joined, i've been an active member of the videos section, releasing a few videos myself, and critiqeuing and helping in the Montage/Video Help Forum. I've also spent a lot of time in the PC Help section, learning about editing and computers in general, capture cards, resolution, codecs etc.

I've downloaded the vast majority of "good" H3, H2, & H1 videos that were released by going through the archives, getting recommended ones, and seeing what made them good (Editing, Gameplay, Feel), and tried to learn about that.

Since a few months ago, i've progressed much more rapidly and have started learning more and more, i feel i could accuractely judge the videos in the contest with an unbiased view, and do not plan on entering my own into the contest.
I think you would make a good judge =)
The Lawl-A-Caust
My Final Funtage =)

AIM: xNepR
The largest collection of frag movies you will find.
Register to upload your films.
TheMovieVault Now With Halo 3!
Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NepR View Post
I think you would make a good judge =)
Thank ye kindly ;]

terv
YOU AINT GOT NO YEEZY?!!
Subtract from terv's ReputationAdd to terv's Reputation terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000
10-30-2009

Well, I got my submission in. =)
GT: ayy terv

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAYN3isTehSecks
Subscribe plz (:
Married to NickV
Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
11-01-2009

AIM: Eh titanium
GT: Titanium wut
I came here very early 2008, not really understanding this forum. Since last summer, I have been watching videos, and belonged to the H2 vids section, but aquiring the basic knowledge of videos in H3V. I think i have a firm grasp and great comprehension on the "little things" that really make a video fit together.

I feel as if I have seen enough montages to decide the worst to the bad, and the good to the best. I also know what a great montage FEELS like, and it's safe to say thats the key to a great video. I am very unbiased when it comes to choosing, and will take my time to review the video, and view each part and aspect thouroughly and carefully. My maturity level when it comes to videos has also increased RAPIDLY since last spring, and I feel i could help this competiton out alot with my services as judge.
Thanks,
-Titanium.

AIM: Eh titanium

AyKayAy
Level 31
Subtract from AyKayAy's ReputationAdd to AyKayAy's Reputation AyKayAy is a novice
11-01-2009

I have a project for the Comp. now get excited.
KayEmX
c++
Subtract from KayEmX's ReputationAdd to KayEmX's Reputation KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KayEmX Send a message via Skype™ to KayEmX
11-12-2009

I'd like to be a judge because I've been in the Halo "video making" scene for a while, and I know my way around things. I'm not biased towards certain Videos, and I know the elements needed to make a good Video. I'm friendly, and awesome. My name is Nick, and I'd love to be a judge.

AIM - Nick And ABR

Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
11-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEmEx View Post
I'd like to be a judge because I've been in the Halo "video making" scene for a while, and I know my way around things. I'm not biased towards certain Videos, and I know the elements needed to make a good Video. I'm friendly, and awesome. My name is Nick, and I'd love to be a judge.

AIM - Nick And ABR
This guy would be an awesome judge. He's so much more as he just stated to be. Don't be so goddamn modest.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
11-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
This guy would be an awesome judge. He's so much more as he just stated to be. Don't be so goddamn modest.
Dude, fuck you, dude.

Dude.