Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
iSkRiLLZ
Level 14
Subtract from iSkRiLLZ's ReputationAdd to iSkRiLLZ's Reputation iSkRiLLZ is a novice
08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy412 View Post
Are you stupid?

Let's just assume SnipeDown gets to the top of the mlg list, are you telling me that BestMan, Hynes (Sypher), Robbiebizzle, Gunshot, Eli, Ace, Chig, Talent, Twilight, MGS1snake and others ALL deserve to not have a shot for first or second just because some social, stick, montage kid tage got to the top of the other list?

How is having one bracket unfair? If it's good enough, it'll get to the finals regardless JUST LIKE Kampy's did. Wtf are you talking about?!?!
How many people have you seen with GP like Kampy's? Granted his GP can compete, but that bar is set pretty high LOL.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapow View Post
This rule sucks tbh, I was going to enter into this comp but why should I considering I have more chance winning if I enter into another.
This competition has more awards and a much bigger fan base, meaning your video will get many more views just from entering your video. Also, FB washyFTW uploads all entries to his channel. Everything he uploads gets thousands of views a day for the first week plus more depending on how good the video is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCeSHoT View Post
I know it isn't LOL. Maybe for the 3rd, if there is one.

Well there probably won't be... H3 will be fading soon from what people say.
It won't ever happen.

Why would you say h3 is fading when this competition has grown significantly from the last?

Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 08-05-2009 at 11:34 AM.
NyCeSHoT
Level 26
Subtract from NyCeSHoT's ReputationAdd to NyCeSHoT's Reputation NyCeSHoT is a novice
08-05-2009

I've heard many people say that it's fading. I'm sure this competition will be HUGE anyway. But with Reach coming soon, H3 montages won't be as plentiful. I personally don't think its fading. I will be on it for a while, but I'm not everyone.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-05-2009

Quote:
I've heard many people say that it's fading. I'm sure this competition will be HUGE anyway. But with Reach coming soon, H3 montages won't be as plentiful. I personally don't think its fading. I will be on it for a while, but I'm not everyone.
Hopefully Reach's multiplayer will be the next big game.
NyCeSHoT
Level 26
Subtract from NyCeSHoT's ReputationAdd to NyCeSHoT's Reputation NyCeSHoT is a novice
08-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Hopefully Reach's multiplayer will be the next big game.
Yeah, I hope so. I'd like to see competitions like this carry over to that game. Let's just hope its a good game!!
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-05-2009

Quote:
Yeah, I hope so. I'd like to see competitions like this carry over to that game. Let's just hope its a good game!!
www.HaloReachForum.com

O_o
NyCeSHoT
Level 26
08-05-2009

That site isn't working for me...
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-05-2009

Quote:
That site isn't working for me...
That's because it doesn't exist... yet at least.
iSkRiLLZ
Level 14
Subtract from iSkRiLLZ's ReputationAdd to iSkRiLLZ's Reputation iSkRiLLZ is a novice
08-05-2009

There is a site that works though. It's .net not .com

Last edited by iSkRiLLZ; 08-05-2009 at 12:02 PM.
IAmKoopa
Level 28
Subtract from IAmKoopa's ReputationAdd to IAmKoopa's Reputation IAmKoopa is a novice
08-05-2009

Halo Reach will end up being the new Halo 3.
It seems the games keep getting worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Just Clutch View Post
1. Steelers
2. Vikings
3. Packers
4. Str8 Rippin