Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video is the most original?
"The Animatage" - Edited by thestrangestick 74 32.17%
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 13 5.65%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 33 14.35%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 12 5.22%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 77 33.48%
"Question Reality" - Edited by Hazmat 11 4.78%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 10 4.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
thestrangestick
Level 14
Subtract from thestrangestick's ReputationAdd to thestrangestick's Reputation thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Is Boss even coming out? Idk if its cancelled or not, havent seen/heard anything?

You haven't seen any of those jumps before, unless you saw the leaked version of this video, which wouldnt change anything. Stop tryign to make sh.t up to make yourself look smart. And i understand sticks montage was about the originality, but the bad part was, it wasnt original, ive seen the cartoon/animated look plenty of times, he just happened to try and take it to the next level, and it didnt really work out.
Fair points/Opinions masquerading as facts

Stay away from the latter and you'll do well.

thestrangestick
Level 14
Subtract from thestrangestick's ReputationAdd to thestrangestick's Reputation thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfyte416 View Post
The Animatage was far more original in terms of editing obviously, but it was pulled off very poorly in the minds of alot of people, including myself. While the Gameplay that was original to LBYL3 was pulled off in a very stunning and enjoyable fashion. Which makes all the difference in my book.
If you thought mine was more original, and LBYL3 was better edited/had better cinematography, why didn't you vote for mine in this category and LBYL3 in the others? Just sayin'.

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
If you thought mine was more original, and LBYL3 was better edited/had better cinematography, why didn't you vote for mine in this category and LBYL3 in the others? Just sayin'.
He said the editing was more original than LBYL, not the video overall.
thestrangestick
Level 14
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
He said the editing was more original than LBYL, not the video overall.
Fair enough. Although I think some people decided not to vote for mine purely because they didn't like the implementation, which you have to admit isn't really what this category is about.

enfyte416
Level 43
Subtract from enfyte416's ReputationAdd to enfyte416's Reputation enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000 enfyte416 IS OVER 9000
07-30-2010

Quote:
I said you editing was more original. If you read my entire post you would have seen the part where i talked about LBYL3's gameplay.
xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSuperFlyXx View Post
You're so cool, I wish I could be just like you.
It's "your"
CaptainCrunch
Level 13
Subtract from CaptainCrunch's ReputationAdd to CaptainCrunch's Reputation CaptainCrunch is a novice
07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOVERKiLLx117x View Post
It's "your"
lol what?

10char
~CaptainCrunch41
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
07-30-2010

Quote:
Another brainless H3Fer, posting images to look cool.
Another reason to post the image.

So you think you're the only smart one in this thread, because they don't share your opinion? How does it make you feel to call others brainless because of that? Does this all make you feel better? You're pathetic. You're laughable. You're hilarious, in a negative way for yourself. Please keep posting and entertain me. Please call others brainless, to make yourself look cool. Go on mate, you're only embarressing yourself.
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
07-30-2010

Quote:
Fair points/Opinions masquerading as facts

Stay away from the latter and you'll do well.
It's an opinion drawn from the facts. Quit the condescending bullshit.

Quote:
Fair enough. Although I think some people decided not to vote for mine purely because they didn't like the implementation, which you have to admit isn't really what this category is about.
Implementing an original idea is part of the creative process. Sure, the idea by itself is original, but its implementation into a Halo video is where the true originality of the video is made or broken.

Quote:
Obvious troll is obvious.
You go from making fun of some faggot 4chan reference to using one yourself. I thought you were an obvious troll, but after reading through that thread and this thread, I just realize you're the dumbass you've made yourself out to be.
CaptainCrunch
Level 13
Subtract from CaptainCrunch's ReputationAdd to CaptainCrunch's Reputation CaptainCrunch is a novice
07-30-2010

Frag vid with custom HUD = VERY ORIGINAL

Jump vid with jumps that change teams in mid jump, shoot seagulls, get to crazy new spots that were unthinkable to get to unaided, go through teleporters in midjump, pick up power drainers off of their original spawn and use them in a stack, use cones to deflect other rubbles into the direction of a jump, jump off of one cone twice in mid air using a spike to make the cone come back up off of the first jump + others = VERY UNORIGINAL BECAUSE IT'S A JUMP VIDEO PER SUPERFLY

lol.

and we are brainless?
~CaptainCrunch41