Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video is the most original?
"The Animatage" - Edited by thestrangestick 74 32.17%
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 13 5.65%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 33 14.35%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 12 5.22%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 77 33.48%
"Question Reality" - Edited by Hazmat 11 4.78%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 10 4.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
every time i have checked this thread i see your name every other comment shut the hell up and and let people express their own ideas
He is still posting his own opinion dude.
Also if you would read some earlier posts, everyone in this argument are posting over and over and over.
Just let everyone post their own opinions on this. It is actually good for the competition i think for everyone to post their own little reviews are arguments over the videos. Makes it more exciting and more voiced by everyone on the site during the comp.

Still wish Black Box could get some more votes and catch up :/.
Its theme was very very original and the editing was also very original. But i can see why Animatage and the Jump tage are both doing well.
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
iSkRiLLZ
Level 14
Subtract from iSkRiLLZ's ReputationAdd to iSkRiLLZ's Reputation iSkRiLLZ is a novice
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
I haven't been around H3 Vids much because it's a terrible game and most editors are making videos as side projects to either submit to an video editing program or supplement what they're learning in the classroom. Having said that, I still enjoy critiquing vids and making fun of stupid opinions and occasionally the people behind them. Been doing it since early 06.

Also, can we get past the whiny "let me express my opinion" thing? Good for you, you posted it publicly. Now we can throw stones at you. If you don't want to participate in the discussion, don't post.
This about sums it up.
Puls3 Reaction
Level 13
Subtract from Puls3 Reaction's ReputationAdd to Puls3 Reaction's Reputation Puls3 Reaction is a novice
07-27-2010

Toss up between Anime and Leap.

Leap touched on a part of me that has loved jump videos forever, and for that, it has my vote.

Anime tage was a close second though. Best of luck
Et3rnix
Level 12
Subtract from Et3rnix's ReputationAdd to Et3rnix's Reputation Et3rnix is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Et3rnix Send a message via Skype™ to Et3rnix
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
*sigh* I'm trying to help you realise how stupid your original statement is
That's funny. Cause for a person who is simply trying to help, you have a very narrow mind.

Stop trying to create arguments cause you have a different opinion then someone else. Everyone is entitled to one and it doesn't mean you have to post saying they are wrong.
Edits unlike no Others

RoboSteeze
Level 37
Subtract from RoboSteeze's ReputationAdd to RoboSteeze's Reputation RoboSteeze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RoboSteeze
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbid Waffles View Post
Animatage and Black Box are the only montages on here with an original concept...
How can a jump montage that is third in its series where they are all similar win a "Most Original" contest (even though the clips themselves are completely new and orgininal)
There is absolutely nothing like Animatage. its not just custom hud, the whole idea is new.
But its not what is ACTUALLY original, its about what felt new and original to each individual voter, so get the f.ck over yourselves
Really? I've seen dozens of videos with an animated theme or effect.
3D services, mentoring, etc! Send me a PM

Aim: RobotikDesigns

Last edited by RoboSteeze; 07-27-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et3rnix View Post
That's funny. Cause for a person who is simply trying to help, you have a very narrow mind.

Stop trying to create arguments cause you have a different opinion then someone else. Everyone is entitled to one and it doesn't mean you have to post saying they are wrong.
I'm not arguing opinions, they are fine with me. But when someone is ignorant about somethign absolutely ridiculous, I have to say something.
KiMo
Level 19
Subtract from KiMo's ReputationAdd to KiMo's Reputation KiMo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KiMo Send a message via Skype™ to KiMo
07-28-2010

The difference between the two is that Animetage is one good idea (cartoon hud) and LBYL is tons of good ideas (multiple creative jumps).

most original = LBYL

Twitter l DevArt

GT: Kimo x Swelly
Saudi Kill3r
Level 12
Subtract from Saudi Kill3r's ReputationAdd to Saudi Kill3r's Reputation Saudi Kill3r is a novice
07-28-2010

why is BiPoLaR NiCk in this competition salaya was better !
theBiPoLaR NiCk
Level 24
Subtract from theBiPoLaR NiCk's ReputationAdd to theBiPoLaR NiCk's Reputation theBiPoLaR NiCk is a novice
Send a message via AIM to theBiPoLaR NiCk Send a message via Yahoo to theBiPoLaR NiCk
07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saudi Kill3r View Post
Cause mine was more original according to the judges. And I believe it was, I tried something never done before. I tried to create an emotional montage that represented the connections I made and the friends I developed instead of how good the gameplay is. I created a personal story tied in with the montage and how the player and editor can create such a personal feeling to a video through effects and music that transpires to an original video.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saudi Kill3r View Post
We didn't think so for "most original".