Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
08-09-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginiafan13
yah TV and other things have made it seem like sex at an early age is ok. Im a christain so I dont plan to have sex before i get married and I know a few christains who will have sex before getting married and will then say that it is ok as long as they repent. Basically they think that they can find loopholes in the bible which there are none of.
HAH. HAH. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Man, that's good.

Elmo <3
`NthErik.
Amokläufer
Subtract from `NthErik.'s ReputationAdd to `NthErik.'s Reputation `NthErik. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to `NthErik.
08-09-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon
HAH. HAH. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Man, that's good.
Just like the Jamaican guy.

HAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAAAN. And den he rolla he joint and just 'lax on dis rock.

thepope
When did this happen?
Subtract from thepope's ReputationAdd to thepope's Reputation thepope is a novice
Send a message via AIM to thepope
08-09-2006

fuck religion

i wanna get laid before im 25

and if u say im going 2 get aids ill use a condom
Quote:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
-Mark Twain
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
08-09-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by `NthErik.
Just like the Jamaican guy.

HAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAAAN. And den he rolla he joint and just 'lax on dis rock.
LOL I forgot about that.

Elmo <3
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
08-18-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepope
fuck religion

i wanna get laid before im 25

and if u say im going 2 get aids ill use a condom
You're going to need a lot of alcohol. For the girl, that is. And if you start working out now, you might just be strong enough to overpower a particularly petite lady before you hit 25. It's a stretch.
Reeky's Back
Level 11
Subtract from Reeky's Back's ReputationAdd to Reeky's Back's Reputation Reeky's Back is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Reeky's Back
08-18-2006

in da bible it says sex was a gift to married couples nd dat stuff so i dunno it might be bad

Yea, Im lagit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjt12433
Hey does anyone hang out with supermodels on a regular basis? If you could hook me up that would be great.
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
09-24-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reekymamasboy
in da bible it says sex was a gift to married couples nd dat stuff so i dunno it might be bad
"Da bible" also says I'm going to Hell, so I take everything in it with a (lot of) grain(s) of salt.
pridezC
Level 28
Subtract from pridezC's ReputationAdd to pridezC's Reputation pridezC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pridezC
09-25-2006

I have a question, sorry about it being off topic but I dont have enough posts to make a thread and i fet this was the most apopriate thread to ask my question is.

Im Christian and i heard recently that masturbating is a sin. Is this true? I did some research on it but i stil didnt fully understand, what iv came up with so far though is that it only is a sin if u picture thoughts of women in your mind or that what i think they meant. m i going to hell because i have and should i stop? Im confused. Also i know its a sin to look at a girl lustfully but that what everyone does around school and its hard to not think of a girl in those ways, and even when im thinking about not thinking about it im still thinking about it (did that make sence?) Anyways i just want to know if they are sins and is it to late for me to stop?
June
Level 24
Subtract from June's ReputationAdd to June's Reputation June is a novice
Send a message via AIM to June
09-25-2006

if you have sex and are mature/responsible, then that is your decision, and its not right or wrong.

just go about it safely.

if you do it simply for pleasure, that's fine too. just do it responsibly.

Storms
Level 48
Subtract from Storms's ReputationAdd to Storms's Reputation Storms is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Storms
09-25-2006

I'm a virgin and I'm afraid I will do something wrong, is this normal to feel?

I'm Dennis Frogman 'cause a nigga gangsta.