Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
10-01-2012

Beat the game Sunday morning playing with an Assassin. The thing is that he never used his skill except to get away from people. What's the point in that? Isn't Zero's melee damage ridiculous so you can just go invisible and wreck people?

Got an orange shield while beating Jack and The Warrior, but it's not like I went out of my way to do it.

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Nasty
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Nasty's ReputationAdd to Nasty's Reputation Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield
10-01-2012

Same thing I used mine for. Though if you max it out, you can go invisible, pretty much 1 hit people in the back, and then gain 5 seconds to go assassinate other people. So if you do it right, can assassinate a whole crew of bandits without being seen.
Wes
Subtract from Wes's ReputationAdd to Wes's Reputation Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000
10-01-2012

I thought this was pretty neat to look through.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Bo...ure_references
Uakaris
Level 11
Subtract from Uakaris's ReputationAdd to Uakaris's Reputation Uakaris is a novice
10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Twitchy View Post
Beat the game Sunday morning playing with an Assassin. The thing is that he never used his skill except to get away from people. What's the point in that? Isn't Zero's melee damage ridiculous so you can just go invisible and wreck people?

Got an orange shield while beating Jack and The Warrior, but it's not like I went out of my way to do it.

respec your skills and max the middle tree you get throwing knifes that do ridiculous damage, also ive got the full 1000 gs in the game easy as tits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socfuz View Post
It stands for Band Together you if you were smart you'd have known that but apparently no one on here is smart enough to know that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlepop View Post
You are literally too stupid too insult.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U109SFtGFz4
^lol
xEaRgo
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from xEaRgo's ReputationAdd to xEaRgo's Reputation xEaRgo is a novice
10-01-2012

Is this game really worth buying? I was going to buy it on release, but I wasn't sure. Is there actually extra fee's? I heard something about that
Pat
Pmac
Subtract from Pat's ReputationAdd to Pat's Reputation Pat is on the rise to fame Pat is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pat
10-01-2012

Personally, I find the game really fun. There's a lot to do, a lot of weapons and such to unlock, and if you do it in groups you get even better loot. The extra fee's thing I don't know anything about, unless they mean the Golden Key for the box, in which case that's optional.

Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
10-01-2012

Restarted on True Vault Hunter Mode. Not sure if I can go back after this, but at least it will give me a chance to do the missions I didn't do on the previous play through.

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Twitchy View Post
Restarted on True Vault Hunter Mode. Not sure if I can go back after this, but at least it will give me a chance to do the missions I didn't do on the previous play through.
You can go back to normal mode once you switch. If you want to switch back go to the main menu and click "y" or "choose character" Choose the character you want to play and when you click on him/her it'll give you an option on which mode you want to play: normal mode or true vault hunter mode.

Hope that helps

Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
10-01-2012

I'm playing on PC, which is semi-decent. Would be better if I had a desktop.

Should I get it for Xbox as well?

[1/2/15]

Wes
Subtract from Wes's ReputationAdd to Wes's Reputation Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000
10-01-2012

Only if you have people to play with. I don't think it'd be worth buying it again for another system, lol.