Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoSNakE==[:]~ View Post
really??
more than likely

Quote:
umm...i don't have a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and i don't really think i have personal conflicts (i have a good conscience).
Everyone seems to be very nice to me, you could say i am a peoples person. I think that my life is clearly indicative that i don't suffer from paranoia.

you fail miserably
it is natural, you were in an unfamiliar place, you were up late and you more than likely had a busy day becuase you were on vacation

which resulted in stress

or maybe you really did see the ghost that haunts hotels and lifts blinds, that makes more sense...
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
dano
come to the dark side
Subtract from dano's ReputationAdd to dano's Reputation dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield
08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mike View Post
more than likely

it is natural, you were in an unfamiliar place, you were up late and you more than likely had a busy day becuase you were on vacation

which resulted in stress

or maybe you really did see the ghost that haunts hotels and lifts blinds, that makes more sense...
are you serious??? what is a vacation for Einstein? to get away from stress. do you have any idea what i did that whole day? sat by the pool, look at hot women, talk with the doorman, and ate 3 wonderful meals. that wouldn't seem stressful. well, to tell you from firsthand knowledge and experience, it wasn't stressful.
dano
come to the dark side
Subtract from dano's ReputationAdd to dano's Reputation dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield
08-20-2009

any more excuses for my 'paranoia'?
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoSNakE==[:]~ View Post
are you serious??? what is a vacation for Einstein? to get away from stress. do you have any idea what i did that whole day? sat by the pool, look at hot women, talk with the doorman, and ate 3 wonderful meals. that wouldn't seem stressful. well, to tell you from firsthand knowledge and experience, it wasn't stressful.
stop double posting

you have a flawed understanding of stress, which is obvious

not all stress is negative

edit: stay in the religion debate section where you can just regurgitate verses

Last edited by mike; 08-20-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Kraynium
And I'll make you famous.
Subtract from Kraynium's ReputationAdd to Kraynium's Reputation Kraynium is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kraynium
08-20-2009

They're real, my friend's cousin once said he knew a guy who spoke to one when the lights in his house went out.

I agree with Bearshy.
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mike View Post
sounds like bullsh.t to be honest

everything including your brain, which allows you to imagine having souls with higher order thinking skills decomposes eventually, the "energy" doesn't disappear it is just recycled through decomposition

:0 no hard feelings btw
Ya I was discussing this with a friend, which came up with this theory. So I was like: "There's no energy, just your brain which gives electronical signals to your muscles to move certain parts of the body. Blood and oxygen powers the brain.

Meaning I don't believe in souls or energy (at least in the way I mean it. :P).
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
mike
OG status
08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
Ya I was discussing this with a friend, which came up with this theory. So I was like: "There's no energy, just your brain which gives electronical signals to your muscles to move certain parts of the body. Blood and oxygen powers the brain.

Meaning I don't believe in souls or energy (at least in the way I mean it. :P).
oh ok, that makes more sense

scottdezee
Level 69
Subtract from scottdezee's ReputationAdd to scottdezee's Reputation scottdezee is on the rise to fame scottdezee is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to scottdezee Send a message via Skype™ to scottdezee
08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearshy View Post
Second to gods, I think ghosts are the funniest things mankind has created to explain the "unexplainable".
Sounds like you never had a real ghost experience before, I know for a fact they ARE real from personal experiences, it's until you see something odd like a floating object or a shadow when no ones home, then you''ll feel differently I bet.
gt- DeeZyyy
Aim - DeeZyyyyy
My Youtube Page With Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeZyyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eve Slushy View Post
damn, your probably one of the most aggressive players i have ever seen =).
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdezee View Post
Sounds like you never had a real ghost experience before, I know for a fact they ARE real from personal experiences, it's until you see something odd like a floating object or a shadow when no ones home, then you''ll feel differently I bet.
No different than a burning bush.
Spoiler!
scottdezee
Level 69
Subtract from scottdezee's ReputationAdd to scottdezee's Reputation scottdezee is on the rise to fame scottdezee is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to scottdezee Send a message via Skype™ to scottdezee
08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
No different than a burning bush.
Haha, Touche, but burning bushes are a little more common to see than a book being knocked on the floor unexplainably.
gt- DeeZyyy
Aim - DeeZyyyyy
My Youtube Page With Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeZyyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eve Slushy View Post
damn, your probably one of the most aggressive players i have ever seen =).