Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
05-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
Well, the speed of sound is only ~770mph (the maximum speed for our shuttles are 19,000mph) and the distance to Mars is ~60000000km. So it would take about 5.542 years just to get from Earth to Mars at the speed of sound. It would also take over 54 years to get from here to Jupiter at the same speed. That's why traveling at the speed of sound is very improbable.
So, in other words, the speed of sound is really slow? I get what you are saying. The aliens would defiantly be going fast than that. Good point.

And Davo... You have nothing on my arguments so you result to making fun of my looks... You are really f..king intelligent. Either that, or you had to think really hard for a really long period of time on how to insult me with your words. Was it you or Milk in the last thread who was saying how "when you have nothing else to say, you result to making fun of the way someone looks"? Beautiful contradiction. Beautiful. So go ahead and pretend you had something to say to me. Please do. Because I will think, till the day I leave this forum, that you really had nothing to say to me, and that I was right. Or, you could take the mature persons route. Ill leave that up to you. But either way, you resulted to making fun of the way I look. Great arguing/ debating skills. And trust me, I am far from offended.

And Prowl: Thanks for not being such a stuck up asshole with a cocky attitude.

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
05-01-2009

Beautiful contradiction. Because I'm the one who said it.

Idiot. Think you're right all you want. You haven't earned a real debate out of me. Keep your chin up, ace!
Spoiler!
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
05-01-2009

over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
05-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Beautiful contradiction. Because I'm the one who said it.

Idiot. Think you're right all you want. You haven't earned a real debate out of me. Keep your chin up, ace!
Then give me one of your famous multi quotes. If I'm that much of an idiot, and if you are so smart, prove to me that everything, or some of the things I said were wrong. Because still, you seem to be avoiding all of my points and arguments. But, you did fall back to name calling! lol. How much better does that make you feel? How hard does it make your huge e-dick? Prove me the fuck wrong, if you are so fucking smart, PLEASE. You and I are both stuck in these little mind sets of ours. So, snap me out of it, or admit defeat. The only reason I haven't earned a real debate out of you is because of your obnoxiuous cocky attitude. You won't allow it to happen.

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
05-01-2009

I won't allow it to happen because it's easier and more entertaining to get you all worked up.

Give it a few years and we'll talk ^_^
Spoiler!
Muffin Mouth
<3
05-01-2009

Alright. I win. You won't admit it, bit I did.

Just so you know, I just don't grow much hair under my armpits. It doesn't really bother me much considering I still get laid every weekend. Now see, I don't take pictures of myself naked and put and over sized black box over where I wish my dick fell. But, if I did, you would see that the jungle is thicker than the forest. Wink wink. lol

Normally I wouldn't do that but, I'm fucking sick of you. lol. And if you think I'm actually worked up, then you're the idiot. I enjoy debating, just not with people with attidues like yours. You love watching me "get worked up." I love watching kids who think they know everything crawl back up their own ass when they.. I don't know what to call it; but, yeah.

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
05-01-2009

Very mature of you to admit that.
Quote:
I love watching kids who think they know everything crawl back up their own ass when they.. I don't know what to call it; but, yeah.
A paragon of eloquence and articulation! I love when children call adults "kids."
Spoiler!
Muffin Mouth
<3
05-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Very mature of you to admit that.
A paragon of eloquence and articulation! I love when children call adults "kids."
I love when immature "adults" avoid points in an argument when they are at a loss of words. But, that's just me.

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
05-01-2009

There was never an argument. You were already proven wholly wrong and ignorant. I'm not at a loss of words. My intent was never to argue your point (because, I'll reiterate, you don't deserve an effort out of me. Try to keep up).
Spoiler!
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
05-01-2009

i think you are both extra terrestrials
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3