Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
iLuvChknNuggets
Level 17
Subtract from iLuvChknNuggets's ReputationAdd to iLuvChknNuggets's Reputation iLuvChknNuggets is a novice
04-24-2009

This is turning out to be an interesting thread. I personally would have to agree with packie on the fact that the government covering up an extra-terrestrial U.F.O. crash landing is unlikely. Although I do think the weather balloon explanation seems a little sketchy. I think I'll stick around.

____LOS____
X
XX____ANGELES____
Klima
Bold as Love
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
04-24-2009

Of course Aliens exist!! U gotta be stupid if you think we are alone in the universe.. imo
IDR Fierce
Level 11
Subtract from IDR Fierce's ReputationAdd to IDR Fierce's Reputation IDR Fierce is a novice
Send a message via AIM to IDR Fierce
04-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKLiMA View Post
Of course Aliens exist!! U gotta be stupid if you think we are alone in the universe.. imo
Agreed.. The universe is huge it would be crazy to believe we are alone.

I Can Hurdle Bullets
Grenade Point
Level 38
Subtract from Grenade Point's ReputationAdd to Grenade Point's Reputation Grenade Point is on the rise to fame Grenade Point is on the rise to fame
04-29-2009

Nice quad post.

And I believe that's there something out there.

There's gotta be.
Grenade Point
Level 38
Subtract from Grenade Point's ReputationAdd to Grenade Point's Reputation Grenade Point is on the rise to fame Grenade Point is on the rise to fame
04-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officialjester View Post
lol im just trying to hit the 20 post real quick and stay on topic

This is not the way to do it.
WicKeD ASSaSiN
The Dude Abides
Subtract from WicKeD ASSaSiN's ReputationAdd to WicKeD ASSaSiN's Reputation WicKeD ASSaSiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WicKeD ASSaSiN
04-29-2009

There is a spam section for a reason retard.

Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
04-29-2009

My theory is that it would take too long for anything else to get here. Think about it. We know that there are no other civilizations in our solar system. So, if the aliens traveled at the speed of sound it would take them hella long to get to us. HELLA, LONG. How would they even map it out to get to us?

Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
04-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicKeD ASSaSiN View Post
There is a spam section for a reason retard.
Where your posts don't count.

Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
04-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin mouth View Post
My theory is that it would take too long for anything else to get here. Think about it. We know that there are no other civilizations in our solar system. So, if the aliens traveled at the speed of sound it would take them hella long to get to us. HELLA, LONG. How would they even map it out to get to us?
How do we "know" that there are no other civilizations in our solar system?

And why would you assume that they would travel at the speed of sound?
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
04-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin mouth View Post
Certainly not an idiot. I had you all wrong!
Spoiler!