Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
08-04-2009
Default Our Old Friend Kent Hovind's Property being Seized

"Dr" Dino has been in prison for 2 years and now the Creationism Theme Park is being seized

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090801/NEWS01/908010317

Just made me laugh. I am waiting on the Scientologists and the other Creationists now.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
ReVeLaTioN
Level 25
Subtract from ReVeLaTioN's ReputationAdd to ReVeLaTioN's Reputation ReVeLaTioN is a novice
08-04-2009

Ha.. holy sh.t! That's really funny. I used to watch his videos and use them to defend my views on creationism. (That was before I realized that evolution actually works perfect with religion and christianity). But yeah, damn man, federal prison?.. that place is no joke. He better not drop the soap if you know what I mean.
A man's errors are his portals of discovery. -- James Joyce
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
08-04-2009

I remember reading that the police also found dozens of weapons in his home, ranging from pistols to SMGs to assault rifles!

What a guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.