Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMarioBros View Post
I honestly wish they would just remake FF7 and make it a next-gen experience. God damn I would kill for that. They say the remake is really improbable and if it does happen, it will have to be made in under a year...
Yea I remember some sort of video that came out some time ago that was like a mini remake of 7 but on next gen graphics or something like that.
Needless to say for a teaser of something that never happened sure as hell left me wanting more.

Pretty sure this was it:

༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.

Last edited by RIP; 02-24-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by II RIP II View Post
Yea I remember some sort of video that came out some time ago that was like a mini remake of 7 but on next gen graphics or something like that.
Needless to say for a teaser of something that never happened sure as hell left me wanting more.

Pretty sure this was it:

Very doubtful they will remake it.

Picture this:

A rebel group going around blowing up government buildings. Sound anything like 9/11 to you guys?
They will never make a game like this again.

JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by II RIP II View Post

Pretty sure this was it:

Yeah I remember that. It still looks like PS2 to me but a full blown remake would just make my day.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
02-25-2010

XBOX 360 version will ship on three discs, total of 18.3GB of data, compared to the PS3 38GB total lol

zer0mystery
Catfish Billy
Subtract from zer0mystery's ReputationAdd to zer0mystery's Reputation zer0mystery is a novice
02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz S y n T a X View Post
I am a pretty hardcore western rpg fan and started with things like morrowind, fallout, and other kotor. I understand there is tons of hype for this but don't understand why people rave about it so much? I downloaded whatever videos were on the marketplace and decided the graphics look pretty sick but was unsure of the gameplay.

So...what am I missing out on with the FF series and looking forward to this release?
The story. The characters. The world that you'll be playing in.

FFX was the one game I felt connected to when I think about my earlier gaming experience. I logged around 130 hours of play on my first play through, and another 30 on my second (Beat the game in 25 hours =]). The characters were the best characters I had ever seen in a video game. The story was great. I just wish I had held onto my PS2 and FFX, so I could play through it again.
zz S y n T a X
Level 30
Subtract from zz S y n T a X's ReputationAdd to zz S y n T a X's Reputation zz S y n T a X is a novice
Send a message via AIM to zz S y n T a X
02-26-2010

Is there significant backstory to the characters in the upcoming FF or is it standalone?

I was chatting with a friend about FF yesterday and he's a playstation fan who has played most of the FF iterations--- he showed me this bluray of a rendered film of the FF story? (like an hour plus long) The graphics were ridiculous but the characters and their purpose / backstory were entirely lost on me. I think I will have to read a synopsis or something to be able to get a better feel for things.

xiampiii
Level 16
Subtract from xiampiii's ReputationAdd to xiampiii's Reputation xiampiii is a novice
02-26-2010

OMG! this will be the best tittle that there is on the xbox 360, it looks beautiful and just 100% awesome!
To win is not an option, but the only thing Xiampiii knows how to do.

xSpar7anx
Cool story bro.
Subtract from xSpar7anx's ReputationAdd to xSpar7anx's Reputation xSpar7anx is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to xSpar7anx
02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMarioBros View Post
XBOX 360 version will ship on three discs, total of 18.3GB of data, compared to the PS3 38GB total lol

wtf! why is the ps3 so much more GB's? Is it that much better than the 360 version lol
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
02-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpar7anx View Post
wtf! why is the ps3 so much more GB's? Is it that much better than the 360 version lol
PS3 uses BlueRay discs which hold a lot more data. For Xbox they had to compress the video/audio quality.
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz S y n T a X View Post
Is there significant backstory to the characters in the upcoming FF or is it standalone?

I was chatting with a friend about FF yesterday and he's a playstation fan who has played most of the FF iterations--- he showed me this bluray of a rendered film of the FF story? (like an hour plus long) The graphics were ridiculous but the characters and their purpose / backstory were entirely lost on me. I think I will have to read a synopsis or something to be able to get a better feel for things.
Final Fantasy Advent Children? They didn't explain any background because it was supposed to take place after FF VII. So if you didn't play that game I could see how you would be lost lol.

I couldn't imagine watching that movie and not knowing what went on before. I'd be totally lost too haha.