Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
01-23-2015

Sk0ls, there is literally no way for you to try and get around this. There is a fucking picture of you saying it word for word. Just wish you woulda saved that broadcast so people could see how you act. I'm done with this though, enjoy it element.
Llama
Look at Clock
Subtract from Llama's ReputationAdd to Llama's Reputation Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

I'm down for 1v1's with alternate host to decide who has the bigger cock. We can both live stream it.

Settled.
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
01-23-2015

challenge accepted, but I won't go easy on you.

here's what happened to Ben in our 1v1 (won't post the aftermath because it's pretty graphic). you've been warned.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
Llama
Look at Clock
Subtract from Llama's ReputationAdd to Llama's Reputation Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000 Llama IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

My mom told me 2 things, never rush bottom mid and never click random links labeled "here's"
VeNoMz
Level 15
Subtract from VeNoMz's ReputationAdd to VeNoMz's Reputation VeNoMz finally popped his Bubble Shield VeNoMz finally popped his Bubble Shield VeNoMz finally popped his Bubble Shield VeNoMz finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to VeNoMz
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
challenge accepted, but I won't go easy on you.

here's what happened to Ben in our 1v1 (won't post the aftermath because it's pretty graphic). you've been warned.
It's not even an MP4 though :'(
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
01-23-2015

here's a way to add 10 inches to your penis in 10 days!
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanny View Post
Sk0ls, there is literally no way for you to try and get around this. There is a fucking picture of you saying it word for word.

What that i said it's tough to watch h3 social get voted over competitive h2 gameplay? IT FUCKING IS FOR ME IT'S CALLED A PERSONAL OPINION EVERYONE FUCKING HAS ONE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ELEMENT IS IN HERE TRYING TO STAND UP WITH ME? BECAUSE HIS OPINION ON GAMEPLAY IS FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT THAN MINE. When i go into the new polls and i see Roots in 3rd/4th/5th like i did yesterday it fucking kills me. - that being said, whenever i've voted, i left my fucking bias at the door.

But just to clear things up:
I'll say it like i said it ON MY STREAM.
If you want to buy two snowboards, Are you going to ask the person who has only ridden one of them extensively or are you going to ask the person who's ridden both of them extensively which board is better?
THE GUY WHO HAS RIDDEN BOTH. LIKE AM I TAKING FUCKING CRAZY PILLS HERE?
VOTING IS THE SAME FUCKING WAY. WHO'S VOTES ARE MORE RELIABLE: THE PERSON WHO HAS PLAYED AND KEPT UP WITH ALL THE HALOS EXTENSIVELY OR THE PERSON WHO ONLY HAS GOOD EXPERIENCE ON ONE OR TWO HALOS?????

THESE ARE BASIC LIFE SKILLS WANNY: COST BENEFIT, PROS AND CONS LISTS, THEY ALL FUCKING RELATE. ITS NOT ME BEING A DICK IT'S ME OBJECTIVELY THINKING THAT IF A PERSON DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION AT HAND THEN THEY CAN'T MAKE THE MOST INFORMED VOTE - THAT'S ALL IT'S EVER COME DOWN TO. THAT'S A SIMPLE HUMAN FACT.

PUTTING VIDEOS FROM FIVE DIFFERENT GAMES INTO RANDOM HEATS TOGETHER IS BEGGING FOR THIS SITUATION TO HAPPEN. IT'S A FUCKING REALITY. ITS A FUCKING REALITY OF LIFE.
ITS A REALITY.

Now objectively speaking: I'm not mad about that reality. The only rage i've ever felt is due to your campaign in this thread to try and bring me down - that's literally the only thing causing any negative emotion for me.

Now is it tough to see people who i know have barely ever played halo 2 (in some cases not at all) just completely skip over I3 in the first round to vote for videos they understand? Yes i'll admit that it leaves a sour taste in my mouth to an extent, not necessarily because i didn't get a vote, but because that's just something i would never do
. And that's what that twitch comment was about. AND YES, it applies to all the videos from CE and H2 in this comp... my case and point being Ringo, which objectively was just as well put together as I3 and had comparable gameplay in it's own way to add to that. Where is ringo now? - that's my only point. I don't ever think a person, whether they are in first place or last place should ever lose a vote based on a lack of the voter's understanding. - That applies to halo 4 and other halos as well. Poisonous Slinky didn't advance out of the second round because he had halo 4 gameplay. - Even though it was objectively better than other tages, people saw halo four and turned away immediately. It's the same fucking thing. Like apparently i'm the bad guy for pointing out that while this competition may not be won and lost on bias and lack of knowledge, a lot of people might not advance as far as they should or get knocked out for those very reasons. Doesn't seem like a very fair way to run the comp, it's been like that for years and has even affected the highest level of comps in the past.
When i've chosen to vote, which admittedly i have refrained from voting entirely in a couple of my heats, I've left my personal bias at the door and objectively tried to pick out the best 4-5 videos in the heat. That meant voting for reach tages, that meant voting for halo 4, that meant voting for people who i absolutely fucking hate as human beings, that meant discussing videos with others to get a better gauge of how i was judging a particular video - that's what you walked in on during my stream, and you heard the tale end of a conversation that had been going on for 30 minutes prior.

Now kindly Wanny, get off me Sir. - I'll ask nicely. Please cut it out.
LOST IN TIME

Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanny View Post
enjoy it element.
y e e e

I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
01-23-2015

Wonders why people don't like him.
Constantly bashes/belittles people in his post.

Also, I'm not going to read that post. But Llama did tell you why he had a beef with you in the first post.
x DyE x Fr3sH
Level 24
Subtract from x DyE x Fr3sH's ReputationAdd to x DyE x Fr3sH's Reputation x DyE x Fr3sH dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to x DyE x Fr3sH
01-23-2015

SK0ls has mental problems I believe.

Who does this really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGdEpBozqHM

(orgasms over HOST triple)

Last edited by x DyE x Fr3sH; 01-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.