Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion
View Poll Results: Halo 3 or Halo 2?
Halo 3 54 31.40%
Halo 2 118 68.60%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
II Latch II
Level 11
Subtract from II Latch II's ReputationAdd to II Latch II's Reputation II Latch II is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to II Latch II
02-19-2008

h2 is my all time favorite video game, i had so much more fun on that game with my friends for 2 solid years
GT= II Latch II add me for customs

phikapman87
Level 12
Subtract from phikapman87's ReputationAdd to phikapman87's Reputation phikapman87 is a novice
02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Watts View Post
Halo 2 is better.
If they would've kept it in the circuit I'd still play it.
But Halo 3 is taking over. :/
this is what i dont understand, y do ppl play h3 after saying its not as fun as h2. i dont know who this is, put unless ur gonna make semi-pro, i dont see the reason so many ppl play h3 when its not as fun
PhobiK
Level 43
Subtract from PhobiK's ReputationAdd to PhobiK's Reputation PhobiK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to PhobiK
02-19-2008

I love the kids who think they are gods at Halo 3. It makes me giggle. H3 is so easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mike View Post
negative vibes guys......

we are going to occasionally get people in here who aren't educated or who are too biased (most likely due to their parents or that above the influence propaganda) and come to irrational conclusions based on weed or the people who smoke it

as is life

just ignore them and spark one
GT: NastY x2
R.I.P Team SixtyNiner
smoke dat herb
Kryog
Level 10
Subtract from Kryog's ReputationAdd to Kryog's Reputation Kryog is a novice
02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikapman87 View Post
took the words right out of my mouth....its not just h2 being more fun, h3 just doesnt have a good feel IMO
That might be because Halo 2 has more "auto aim" or "aim assist". I don't know.

I'd have to go for Halo 3, the over all look is impressive to me.
Spootnuke
Reminiscing
Subtract from Spootnuke's ReputationAdd to Spootnuke's Reputation Spootnuke is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Spootnuke
02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhobiK View Post
I love the kids who think they are gods at Halo 3. It makes me giggle. H3 is so easy.

That was a retarded comment. Seriously. Theres always someone out there thats better than you, you just don't play them. You say the game is so easy, yet you lose a couple games here and there?

Sorry if I'm a ranter, but I'm getting tired of people saying this when its just like how H2 was easy to me. If you knew what you were doing, of course its easy.
Bambi
Ra3xGambit
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Ra3xGambit's ReputationAdd to Ra3xGambit's Reputation Ra3xGambit is a novice
02-19-2008

Halo 2 was seriously one of the least fun games I have ever played in my life. I don't even see how anyone can enjoy it, personally. Whereas I still don't think H3 comes anywhere close to tha amazement that is Halo 1.... I think it is infinitely better than Halo 2. People complain about the maps in Halo 3 (which I agree aren't very good thus far), but I definitely think they are improvements over the pile of garbage that Bungie gave us in Halo 2. How is it that the maps for h1 are so much better despite the fact programmers/designers spent a fraction of the time on them?
zer0mystery
Catfish Billy
Subtract from zer0mystery's ReputationAdd to zer0mystery's Reputation zer0mystery is a novice
02-19-2008

I like Halo 2 better, but I'd rather play Halo 3 atm.

I <3 Halo 2, but Halo 3 is just something new, and it's a newer experience. I'll most likely still play Halo 2 in a while, but Halo 3 is what I'd rather play because it's not something I've been playing for over 3 years.
phikapman87
Level 12
Subtract from phikapman87's ReputationAdd to phikapman87's Reputation phikapman87 is a novice
02-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra3xGambit View Post
Halo 2 was seriously one of the least fun games I have ever played in my life. I don't even see how anyone can enjoy it, personally. Whereas I still don't think H3 comes anywhere close to tha amazement that is Halo 1.... I think it is infinitely better than Halo 2. People complain about the maps in Halo 3 (which I agree aren't very good thus far), but I definitely think they are improvements over the pile of garbage that Bungie gave us in Halo 2. How is it that the maps for h1 are so much better despite the fact programmers/designers spent a fraction of the time on them?
i dont understand u at all....u dont like the h3 maps, the br is inconsistent in h3, the maps on h2 like lockout, midship, warlock are great competitive maps......i dont understand ur point at all
Ra3xGambit
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Ra3xGambit's ReputationAdd to Ra3xGambit's Reputation Ra3xGambit is a novice
02-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikapman87 View Post
i dont understand u at all....u dont like the h3 maps, the br is inconsistent in h3, the maps on h2 like lockout, midship, warlock are great competitive maps......i dont understand ur point at all
My BR isn't inconsistant at all. Don't penalize the game if you're having trouble shooting, man. And perhaps you don't remember how the H2 BR was before the patch? THAT is inconsistancy.

Lockout is too easily controlled; too difficult to break a setup. Midship I jsut personally never liked--it was way too boring for me. Warlock? Don't borrow from Halo 1 to support the sorry excuse for a game that is H2. It offends me greatly that the two even share the same title, much less that the superior is being attempted to be used as support for the sequel.

There's really not much there to "not" understand. It's all in plain English. Perhaps you don't agree, but that's completely different from not understanding.
RyanTurnsItUp
Level 14
Subtract from RyanTurnsItUp's ReputationAdd to RyanTurnsItUp's Reputation RyanTurnsItUp is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RyanTurnsItUp
02-20-2008

Halo 2 was custom games and fun, halo 3 is matchmaking and not fun
TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!