Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Damn you're stupid too!

This award is not called 'Best Frag Video'. Also, I am not saying we should win. By all means I don't think we should, but saying our video shouldn't have been nominated because it's not gameplay is DOWNRIGHT f..kING STUPID. I don't know how you transtaled Gameplay into 'How the game should be played' lolololol, that sh.t's too funny!
You take everything out of context of what i said. Look at the votes for your video, and the post. I guarantee if phurion n fluxy 2 was nominated it would have gotten more votes. I was saying that the jumps should be in a creative category, not in best gameplay category. If you try to justify your opinion over someone else's opinion than your a moron with a biased point of view because YOU made the montage. You dont see triggers down coming in here and talking shit to dutchy voters. Its a damn game kid, calm down.
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-05-2010

I'm sorry to everyone for M2 currently having the lead.

Just blame it to ''fanbois'', you know? Those annoying youtube kids with 5 posts who can't even vote. Again I've seen the majority of my ''friends'' voting for other tages. I myself actually have much more respect for the MLG tages, but I think a big reason that those tages get less votes is because they're 2 to 4 people. RB pretty much dominates my gameplay all by himself. RB to win.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
08-05-2010

I advice you all to read my post again and shut your fucking mouths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
You can't compare it but it is by definition gameplay. It's another way to play the game. Sure it's supposed to play against people. But if you go by that, all the social montages don't count either, because you're supposed to "capture the flag" when it's that gametype and sorts alike. Not whore with the sniper to get multikills.

Like I said, jumping is a way to play the game, and montage kidding as well. Now you can say "Oh but they played for fun and didn't really care for the multikills...". Can you honestly say it's not montage kidding to grab sniper instantly, go on top of somewhere and just search for kills the whole game long untill your sniper runs out, or even continue afterwards? I sure as hell can't. It's the same for searching jumps. In a way, you can practice getting multikills as well as you can practice jumping.

Sure, there's skill involved. They hardly or don't even miss sniper shots and most of the time they hit the head, but there's also skill involved in jumping.
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
Thomasxp5
Art thou feeling it now?
Subtract from Thomasxp5's ReputationAdd to Thomasxp5's Reputation Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Thomasxp5 Send a message via MSN to Thomasxp5
08-05-2010

We should make it a tie

WATCH MAI FINAL MAWNTAGE

Strafee
Level 12
Subtract from Strafee's ReputationAdd to Strafee's Reputation Strafee is a novice
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
I'm sorry to everyone for M2 currently having the lead.

Just blame it to ''fanbois'', you know? Those annoying youtube kids with 5 posts who can't even vote. Again I've seen the majority of my ''friends'' voting for other tages. I myself actually have much more respect for the MLG tages, but I think a big reason that those tages get less votes is because they're 2 to 4 people. RB pretty much dominates my gameplay all by himself. RB to win.
Stop being modest.

You're winning because you do have the best gameplay.

You can't deny it. You'd have way more votes but a lot of people didn't vote for you because "DUTCHYS IN THE LEAD, I GOTZ TO MAKE IT CLOSE"

Roadblock had quality clips, Dutchy had quantity and quality in his clips.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-05-2010

Seriously. I want to know how the pro-tages, where the gameplay is obviously better, are getting beat... Do people really define good clips by medals nowadays?
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Seriously. I want to know how the pro-tages, where the gameplay is obviously better, are getting beat... Do people really define good clips by medals nowadays?
I think if you would take the medals out of tages like M2 and contractus ... people would still notice how many people we snipe, eventually ending up with a no-scope headshot/stick/out of a mancannon/purple tube snipe. And maybe because those protages often being dualtages/teamtages makes it lose emphasis on the player and the respect he gets? If RB's tage would be a dualtage with better clips as result, it would have a big chance of getting even less votes I think.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dutchy; 08-05-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
I think if you would take the medals out of tages like M2 and contractus ... people would still notice how many people we snipe, eventually ending up with a no-scope headshot/stick/out of a mancannon/purple tube snipe.
Was being sarcastic since i was too lazy to type much. I figured you would win or get close to Dennis, since this site is attracted more towards your type of gameplay, but I think N/H really deserves to win this, first tage (me of all people, you know how big of an asshole I am) had to re-watch clips and say holy shit.
JShort
Level 28
Subtract from JShort's ReputationAdd to JShort's Reputation JShort is on the rise to fame JShort is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to JShort Send a message via MSN to JShort Send a message via Yahoo to JShort
08-05-2010

I vote Dutchy

GT - Hi iM JShort

NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Was being sarcastic since i was too lazy to type much. I figured you would win or get close to Dennis, since this site is attracted more towards your type of gameplay, but I think N/H really deserves to win this, first tage (me of all people, you know how big of an a.shole I am) had to re-watch clips and say holy sh.t.
So big, you could put a bowling ball in it.
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv