Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Poisonous View Post
Good, however, PoisonousSlinky's Final was better Ha. Great job muggz pretty sick video man. Confused about the manwithoutscrotum and Michael Bay part, maybe i missed something. But other than that sick vid bud. <3 Slinky

Edit: Just watched again. Gameplay - Was sick, loved the whip noscopes and such. But for me, after 14 minutes it got fairly boring and monotonous.
this, lmao. one of my favs <3

nah but that was really insane. I've only watched it once so far, so I can't remember much to be honest. But I know I enjoyed it a lot.
The gameplay was great, the mancannon noscopes were all sick, love those, but 15 minutes of all MLG gets very boring imo. I've never been a fan of 100% MLG tages (unless the gameplay is very unique).
Still, the editing made up for it, kept me entertained all the way through.

Always loved your stuff Muggsy, keep making great videos! <3

[1/2/15]

Klima
Bold as Love
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
10-17-2011

Now, that was an amazing montage.
gamechallenged
Level 23
Subtract from gamechallenged's ReputationAdd to gamechallenged's Reputation gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000 gamechallenged IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to gamechallenged Send a message via Skype™ to gamechallenged
10-17-2011

This montage has raised the bar for halo editing to counterstrike and promod standards. Imo the best montage of all time right here. I really liked how the gameplay wasn't overkills the entire time, the crazy doubles and sick no scope sprees really made the gameplay awesome for me to watch.
o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
10-17-2011

Jesus...

The editing was amazingly creative and had such a great flow. The soundtrack was amazing except for the T.I. song, I thought the gameplay was great and enjoyable to watch, and those angles muggsy, dayum. Thanks for the shout out boo.<33

crucifix
wsup den
Subtract from crucifix's ReputationAdd to crucifix's Reputation crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000
10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Poisonous View Post
Edit: Just watched again. Gameplay - Was sick, loved the whip noscopes and such. But for me, after 14 minutes it got fairly boring and monotonous.
Agreed.

I think I was just a bit too hyped up for this. So I gave it a somewhat perfect review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o BaCkFiRe o View Post
Jesus...

The editing was amazingly creative and had such a great flow. The soundtrack was amazing except for the T.I. song, I thought the gameplay was great and enjoyable to watch, and those angles muggsy, dayum. Thanks for the shout out boo.<33
Didn't come to me as a creative video. More just as an enjoyable one with cinematic angles and flow. Nothing new or dramatically different.
reow
Spoiler!
Frezz
Level 40
Subtract from Frezz's ReputationAdd to Frezz's Reputation Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000
10-17-2011

Im just glad he backed his trashtalk up.

Gameplay was great. So was the editing
tyleragent
Level 28
Subtract from tyleragent's ReputationAdd to tyleragent's Reputation tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-17-2011

Wow. Defiantly the best video in over a year. The gameplay was nasty, and there was soooo much of it. The song list was one of the best. It kind of reminded me of Mazzadox and Legacy where it had such a wide range of styles that it covered, and each one was edited accordingly, it really showed Muggsy's versatility. The editing created some of the best flow I have seen. The smooth incorporation of angles (which were both amazing technically and aesthetically) and gameplay was seamless, the whole video felt like it was one clip and I was always on the edge of my seat waiting for what was next even at my 2nd play through. The effects were out of this world; they looked amazing and weren't displayed for too long. The pacing was amazing, I never got bored. The "ups and downs" as someone said were only made because the "ups" were so high it made the "downs" look boring, which all would be "ups" in almost any other video. The best part was from 4:00-4:25 I almost started crying. The CC was sick but maybe a little too dark, and liked how it changed throughout the video, which I normally don’t. Some tweaks here and there, such as the abrupt audio stops in the intro.
This video was well worth the wait. So much thought can be seen in this video and it really pays off. This is going to be the new standard for fast-paced video, and it stinks to think that whatever I make will be topped by this.
Hope you read this Muggsy, sorry it’s so disjointed. Congrats on the vid, I will be watching it many, many time.
NiceSteve
Level 11
Subtract from NiceSteve's ReputationAdd to NiceSteve's Reputation NiceSteve is a novice
10-17-2011

This has got to be one of the best montages ever made. Almost perfect.
BaGeLzz
Level 28
Subtract from BaGeLzz's ReputationAdd to BaGeLzz's Reputation BaGeLzz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BaGeLzz
10-17-2011

I haven't seen a full length montage for way to long. Fuck all of you faggots out there who keep releasing trailers and not actual montages.

<3 everything. The beginning was boring for me just because of how many renders I've seen of it, but that Raised by Wolves song was sooooo fucking ill.

Swag out the ass.

And I'm ashamed to have my name be next to Eamonn

Galvin
OOhhh Kill'em
Subtract from Galvin's ReputationAdd to Galvin's Reputation Galvin still downloads from Mythica Galvin still downloads from Mythica Galvin still downloads from Mythica Galvin still downloads from Mythica Galvin still downloads from Mythica Galvin still downloads from Mythica
10-17-2011

That last song.... Twas a sick montage. I don't know why you didn't give me a shoutout, you fucking piece of shit faggot.