Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
xViscosity
Level 24
Subtract from xViscosity's ReputationAdd to xViscosity's Reputation xViscosity is a novice
05-29-2009

Very good tage 10/10

Garen
Dunkmaster
Subtract from Garen's ReputationAdd to Garen's Reputation Garen posts before he thinks
05-29-2009

Some people were meant to edit montages, some people were meant to be in montages, Kampy is meant for both. Holy shit, what can I say about this tage. I jumped back in my seat and yelled something along the lines of "Oh my God!" or "Holy fucking shit!" on more than one occassion. This gameplay tops Str8, Dualtality, I don't fucking know...Walshy's second montage. And on top of that, the editing, the syncing, the work in the theater were all beautifully done.

I don't know what else to say, other than I'm kind of sad this is your last montage because I know you would have only topped this one and I don't think the community could handle a montage with more spectacular gameplay than this one is filled to the top with.

Good luck in the competition as you definitaly have a shot at first place.

Dear God it was just...no words.
Plasticmayne
Level 14
Subtract from Plasticmayne's ReputationAdd to Plasticmayne's Reputation Plasticmayne is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Plasticmayne
05-29-2009

Yeah, well...

You're amazing.

FU IN THE FACE!
Gamers that inspire me to keep playing Halo 3 ; Dutchy, Phurion, Scarecrow, Fragtality, Sticktality, Kampy, Str8 Rippin' and Instinct.

FAQ
Is your name really Wade? Yes.
Are your parents retarded? Yes.
:D

WtF_KillShotLOL
Level 35
Subtract from WtF_KillShotLOL's ReputationAdd to WtF_KillShotLOL's Reputation WtF_KillShotLOL is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WtF_KillShotLOL
05-29-2009

i tried to post this before you, but i fail'd and forgot to comment on it.
Halo 2 XBC: Daltyy
GT: Dalty Hearts U (gow only.)
RoboSteeze
Level 37
Subtract from RoboSteeze's ReputationAdd to RoboSteeze's Reputation RoboSteeze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RoboSteeze
05-29-2009

Wow dude.
I never thought any "nubtage" could touch your 4th, but somehow
you upped the bar even more.
Gameplay was AMAZING. So many incredible multi's.
Been a fan for a while man, sad to see you go.
3D services, mentoring, etc! Send me a PM

Aim: RobotikDesigns

SticKTaLiTy
Level 11
Subtract from SticKTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to SticKTaLiTy's Reputation SticKTaLiTy is a novice
05-29-2009

sick game play kampy, I can't really relate to kills on people who just got the game... but this video has way better game play than any other video that has frags on noobs in it. So for what this video is, it is simply the best in it's category hands down.
Xx Glory xX
Level 33
Subtract from Xx Glory xX's ReputationAdd to Xx Glory xX's Reputation Xx Glory xX is a novice
05-29-2009

Great job Kampy, there are so many memorable multis in this video it's just jaw dropping. One that stood out to me was the no scope up purple lift on the guy lifting up purple on the otherside, that made me go "WOW!" and I don't even play the game, so good job on that one kill specifically. Also, good luck in the competition man, definitely a great adittion.

AIM: Great out of 10
GT: passTHEword
All videos by me can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/bizzy001

65%
skater9191
Level 12
Subtract from skater9191's ReputationAdd to skater9191's Reputation skater9191 is a novice
05-29-2009

aww kampy. sad to see you go. you were my inspiration to ever play halo, but damn, i loved you while you were here. best of luck to you in the future..

hahaha wow. thats was by far the best thing ive ever seen. that port no scope was just wow.. and let me say ur a no scope god hahaha. i also liked the H3M4 quad exterm on last resort there. always insane.. but wow, that whole thing. i gotta go play some halo now

also loved the intro and the alkaline trio song

Last edited by skater9191; 05-29-2009 at 05:46 PM.
KatalysTT
Level 28
Subtract from KatalysTT's ReputationAdd to KatalysTT's Reputation KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KatalysTT
05-29-2009

That was amazing!! Soo good! Your'e incredible!
WhiT3 Nl
Level 29
Subtract from WhiT3 Nl's ReputationAdd to WhiT3 Nl's Reputation WhiT3 Nl is a novice
Send a message via MSN to WhiT3 Nl
05-29-2009

damn i am downloading this baby cant wait
------------------------------------------------------------
mreijorijorijofrjoifrjofrjiofjior :)