Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Wugums Send a message via MSN to Wugums
01-29-2015

I don't see why it wouldn't, I love playing with paladin, but I never do too well.

H2V: Tanker Cohl
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via Skype™ to Scrub
01-29-2015

Yeah, mustard is one of my favourite decks to run atm.
Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-29-2015

Silly noob just silence my Rangnaros

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
01-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wugums View Post
Bad luck? or just don't get many card packs?
I guess just bad luck. I don't buy any packs or anything.

Really tough not to throw some money at the game.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Wugums
Level 29
01-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
I guess just bad luck. I don't buy any packs or anything.

Really tough not to throw some money at the game.
That's rough, it's more effective to go into the arena with your gold then to buy packs straight up, I get around 3 wins with a 150 investment and normally get 2 packs and some dust, etc. But I have also invested around 100 dollars over the course of the game into packs.

EDIT: anyone can feel free to add me, Neutrino #1527

Last edited by Wugums; 01-29-2015 at 12:53 PM.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
01-29-2015

Yeah, I use all gold on Arena.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Ztuu
Level 10
Subtract from Ztuu's ReputationAdd to Ztuu's Reputation Ztuu is on the rise to fame Ztuu is on the rise to fame
01-29-2015

I've not played much since 2 seasons ago. My rank 1 has been replaced with a solid rank 20 haha. What decks are seeing a lot of play at the moment? I'm guessing hunter because... yeah... hunter.

Saw this the other day and it made me laugh

ʀᴇxxᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ɢᴠɢ ᴅᴀʏ 1: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇ. ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ʜɪᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇ? ɪ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛ1 ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏɪɴ ʟᴇᴘᴇʀ ɢɴᴏᴍᴇ? ɢᴠɢ ᴅᴀʏ 2: ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ. ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ. ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜsᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇ. ᴀᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜʀᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ. ɢᴠɢ ᴅᴀʏ 3: ᴍᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Shine bright like a dino <3

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
Wugums
Level 29
01-29-2015

Lots and lots of Zoo decks still. seeing more warriors which is nice because I pick them apart. A lot of priest rush decks out there now that are working good. There are just so many possibilities now, I cant fabricate a deck that can handle all of them.

Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
01-29-2015

My favorite deck period. It is such a pain in the ass to play against.

Wugums
Level 29
01-29-2015

fuckn gey